1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pioneer Avic-110bt

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by TRD Larry, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Sep 29, 2011 at 6:13 PM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry [OP] trd larry

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    South Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Black,Sport package,
    Sport pedals, Extang full-tilt cover, Magnaflow exhaust system, XPEL invisible paint protection, TRD short Shifter, Hood struts, Homelink mirror, Dbl power outlets,Kuhmo 275x55x20, Platinum #220 Abyss wheels 20x9.5. Muth heated signal mirrors TSB. Lo-Tek Pilllar pod with Glow-Shift gauges, 4x4 illuminated switch, Pioneer Z110BT (upgraded to Z130BT) w/2011 toyota tailgate backup camera,traffic tuner, parking brake bypass. Leather interior w/heated seats. LED's installed in glove box, center console, front and rear cupholders, rear console vent, AFE CAI, LED taillights, under hood lights, LED bed lights,oil catch can.
    I have the 110bt that I upgraded to the 120bt. I am thinking of upgrading it now to the 130. I would like to know if anyone has done this upgrade and if the new features are worth it. If I upgrade I plan to add the traffic tuner.
    Would like to hear from anyone that has upgraded ot have a Z130bt. What are your thoughts.

2. Sep 29, 2011 at 7:13 PM
    lbridges

lbridges Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Indialantic, FL
    Vehicle:
    '11 PreRunner SR5
    I'm clueless, but wonder if you have looked over on avic411.com? I would think the audience that would have experience would be larger there. Just a suggestion.

3. Sep 29, 2011 at 7:15 PM
    tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Apple Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 6spd
    i have the 120BT also the only compaint I have is I cant see a damn thing in the daylight

4. Sep 30, 2011 at 9:48 AM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry [OP] trd larry

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    South Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    Sport pedals, Extang full-tilt cover, Magnaflow exhaust system, XPEL invisible paint protection, TRD short Shifter, Hood struts, Homelink mirror, Dbl power outlets,Kuhmo 275x55x20, Platinum #220 Abyss wheels 20x9.5. Muth heated signal mirrors TSB. Lo-Tek Pilllar pod with Glow-Shift gauges, 4x4 illuminated switch, Pioneer Z110BT (upgraded to Z130BT) w/2011 toyota tailgate backup camera,traffic tuner, parking brake bypass. Leather interior w/heated seats. LED's installed in glove box, center console, front and rear cupholders, rear console vent, AFE CAI, LED taillights, under hood lights, LED bed lights,oil catch can.
    I monitor avic411.com and it was not much help, that was why I posted here.
    They had alot of info going from 110 to the 120, that was why I upgraded. They don't seem to have much of a opinion on the 130bt.

5. Aug 20, 2012 at 6:46 PM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry [OP] trd larry

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    South Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    I did the upgrade from the 120bt to the 130bt. The software supports the traffic tuner. I was wondering if anyone who did the upgrade like I did installed the traffic tuner ND-TMC10?
    I know if you have the model 130bt it comes with the traffic tuner installed. I probably will purchase the traffic tuner, but I was just wondering if anyone did this how they like it.

To Top