1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pioneer P7900BT

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by tigerdongal, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Jul 19, 2007 at 7:30 PM
    tigerdongal

tigerdongal [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT
    Memphis PR Amp, Memphis 10" Sub, Custom Sub-box, Undcover tonneau, Pioneer DEH-P7900BT, USB Adaptor, Steering Column Adapter, Crossfire Car Audio XP2402 on the speakers. Now with dB Platinums and also custom tweeter mounts!
    Just got it installed yesterday, the memphis sub has come to life, the factory speakers are now amazing, blue tooth works like a charm. Life is great!

2. Jul 19, 2007 at 7:35 PM
    humanoid

humanoid bite me

Member:
    Sunny SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I had a '99 Xtra Cab PreRunner SR5 V6
    Got any pics?

3. Jul 20, 2007 at 5:34 AM
    tigerdongal

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT
    Memphis PR Amp, Memphis 10" Sub, Custom Sub-box, Undcover tonneau, Pioneer DEH-P7900BT, USB Adaptor, Steering Column Adapter, Crossfire Car Audio XP2402 on the speakers. Now with dB Platinums and also custom tweeter mounts!
    Not yet, and I'm getting the USB adapter fitted on Monday, with this I may be able to run a hard drive off it for my music! Hope so then I don't need the Zen in there, plus it will be easier to 'conceal'.

4. Jul 20, 2007 at 10:55 AM
    DirtJumper14

DirtJumper14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OR
    5100's, BDF grills and light bracket, big 3 upgrade, ATH bed braces, snugtop xtra vision shell, (bed, shell, hood, rock, front, rear, footwell, glove box, center console led lighting), MESO Gasshole, MESO dome and map lights, Flyeyez center console light, custom fuse panel, TRD CAI, toyota bed mat, 2013 black carpet, 2015 side mirrors, BedRug, AJT key fob, ultraguage, 8 cadillac horns acdf, pop n lock tailgate lock, energy suspension bushings, spicer greasable ujoints, Rigid lights everywhere, kenwood stereo, led tube taillights (red), 2018 T4R trail wheels, rokblok mud flaps, TRD skid plate, RCi gas tank skid plate
    Where did you pick it up from? I can get all Taco lovers good deals through Sonic. Let me know

5. Jul 20, 2007 at 7:41 PM
    tigerdongal

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT
    I got it from a local shop in town. I emailed Sonix and was told that the face plate was extra and the prices came out at the same with this factored in plus it cost $20 to install. Maybe next time I will send you a pm for a price.

Next will probably be an amp and new speakers, currently thinking about Crossfire 2402 amp and RS6 speakers. The difference in the stock speakers with this head unit is amazing, there's so much more sound to be heard, from rock to rap the difference is stunning. I've not changed the deck in my last few vehicles so now I am remembering what it used to be like!

6. Jul 21, 2007 at 6:55 PM
    audiophile22

audiophile22 The Anti Alliance Alliance. BAM!

Member:
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma
    Pioneer 9600, Alpine Amps, Infinity Speakers, XM, Ipod 5% tint, Rain Guards, Debadged. 3" Toytec Lift, Flowmaster exhaust, more to come...
    i just got the deh9800 and I LOVE IT.

7. Jul 22, 2007 at 9:04 AM
    tigerdongal

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT
    Are you running the stock speakers with it? I am amazed with the difference in sound off them!

8. Jul 22, 2007 at 5:55 PM
    audiophile22

audiophile22 The Anti Alliance Alliance. BAM!

Member:
    Little Rock, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma
    Pioneer 9600, Alpine Amps, Infinity Speakers, XM, Ipod 5% tint, Rain Guards, Debadged. 3" Toytec Lift, Flowmaster exhaust, more to come...
    oh yeah. for now anyway. have you looked at the speakers? the magnet on these things are about the size of a quarter, at least on my base model. How the heck does this even produce sound? Can't wait to get my type R's in there and my alpine 4ch amp! Have to wait til i pay my speeding ticket i got in it friday!

Products Discussed in

To Top