1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Popping out a dent

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Wren, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Jan 30, 2009 at 8:05 PM
    Wren

Wren [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Williamsburg, Ky
    Vehicle:
    11 White Reg. Cab 4x4
    i went today to Chinese food with my friends and after it they had a party in the back and one got the idea to lay across the roof which pushed it in for a bit but it popped out but he still made a small dent slightly bigger than a quarter, its really not that noticeable, but i really don't want my dad to see it and it is also a lease, so what is the best way to get it popped out is there anything i can do by myself, pics will be coming soon

2. Jan 30, 2009 at 8:19 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    You might try the paintless dent repair type people, most detail shops have or can give you a number. A friend of mine had his dark blue Honda hit by a golf ball on the hood and they got it all out, about 80 bucks, or be sure to turn in the lease at night, they may not see it.

To Top