1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Prayers for my Boss

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by Tacomasaurus Rex, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Mar 3, 2021 at 3:55 PM
    Tacomasaurus Rex

Tacomasaurus Rex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    2003 Black Tacoma 4x4 TRD fully Automatic
    Was on Lay-off for about 7 months and after Holiday season was over I began looking for a job. Anyway Praise The Lord I found good employment in a Mom and Pop business working on aircraft. Sadly Covid reared it’s ugly head prior to my being hired there and has effected my Boss. He’s a really nice guy and a widower. He now has and probably already had heart problems. Supposedly Covid will cause some heart problems. He went to doctor and EKG was good but blood test showed some telltale enzymes that indicated he had or is going to have a heart attack. They are gonna attempt to kill him with a stress test... feels like they are trying to when you take one of these. Anyway please Pray for Randy that he’ll be alright after all this. Really enjoy this job and my coworkers and would like to see him okay and employment continue there. He’s a really knowledgeable and nice dude!

TacoRated likes this.
  2. Mar 3, 2021 at 4:03 PM
    jake72

jake72 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    N.E. PA
    Vehicle:
    2019 trd off-road dcsb mt
    Best of luck to you and your boss, definitely sucks.

Tacomasaurus Rex[OP] likes this.
  3. Mar 6, 2021 at 7:39 PM
    Tacomasaurus Rex

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    Well he kinda got good news they ran some tests and watched some dye and it’s movement but couldn’t get all the pictures they wanted... he may have to get the through the groin catheter. They sent him home and he seems to be fine. He is worried and I hate to see people ate up with worry. I’ve been there too and that sucks! Please continue to Pray for a really nice guy named Randy! Thanks!

4. Mar 27, 2021 at 2:41 PM
    Tacomasaurus Rex

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    No further news made known to the employees but I think he must’ve gotten good news. He said he feels good and seems to be doing well. God willing I hope that stays that way. It’s good to Pray first off about situations, thanks for doing so.

bubba swift likes this.
To Top