1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Prescott

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by SpecializedTaco, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Jul 25, 2011 at 1:11 PM
    SpecializedTaco

SpecializedTaco [OP] Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD Offroad
    Rear Spring TSB, Rear Dif Mod, Fab mounted HiLift Jack in bed track, Mud flaps removed, Radar det hard wire
    Moving up to Prescott from Phx. Any Tacoma freaks up there? Anyone know of any good 4 wheeling spots up there?

2. Jul 25, 2011 at 9:32 PM
    Moose1988

Moose1988 ____livevil____

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    Tons man. I grew up towards there. Go up occasionally to visit family. Out on thumb butte and white spar are good areas. Same with senators highway.

3. Jul 25, 2011 at 9:36 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD .....

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD DCSB
    Sorry to hear that LMAO!.....j/k

Your not to far and I frequent up there for fishing trips. I go to Gold Water Lake and Lynx ALOT during stoking season :cool:

I'm in Scottsdale...

4. Jul 26, 2011 at 12:34 AM
    0uTkAsT

0uTkAsT Gun Toting Gearhead

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Avid custom front & rear bumpers, Avid sliders & skid plates, Avid light bar, six 6.5" 100W off road lights, Eibach coils, Bilstein 5100s front & rear, Deaver AAL, MB 72B 16x8.5" wheels, 33" Hankook Dynapro AT-Ms, aFe dry filter, intake baffle & charcoal filter deleted, MagnaPack 18" muffler & exhaust bend delete, bedside & tailgate vinyls, carpeted bed, 25% tint, painted grille, mudflap delete, Supertop camper, black headlights & tail lights, breather mod, smoked 3rd brake light, recovery gear, mounted shovel, axe, extinguisher, Hi-Lift in Quickfist clamps / XRAC, sway bar delete, debadged tailgate, custom gun rack, bullet antenna, Kenwood double DIN nav, Scosche dash, JBL door speakers, aluminum pedals & shift knob
    My aunt lived in Prescott Valley until she died. I loved it up there, nicer climate, four seasons, and they have this thing that grows wild there, called "trees". I love trees, they're so pretty...

Anyways, they have some crazy ass critters up there though. Hope you're not squeamish. I stayed up there one summer and in a one month period I killed/caught various snakes, scorpions, a humongous centipede, tarantulas, sun/camel spiders, black widows, and even had a close encounter with a javelina, all IN her house. She was in a relatively well developed area about 5 minutes from the mall. Just comes with the territory up there.

5. Jul 26, 2011 at 7:33 AM
    Moose1988

Moose1988 ____livevil____

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    Oh yeah.. we lived in a rural part up there and had all those, plus coyotes, rabbits, mountain lions, antelope, and deer... in the back yard. Lol you'll enjoy it up there.

To Top