1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Prophets of Rage

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Joe23, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Aug 29, 2016 at 5:51 PM
    Joe23

Joe23 [OP] Canuckistikian

Member:
    The Great White North
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Off-road DCSB
    Has anyone listened to them yet?

I was given tickets from a friend to see them here a few weeks ago, didn't know who the hell they were so said no thanks. Now heard them on the radio and glad I said no.

B-real singing is so irritating. The vocals are terrible compared to Zach de la Rocha.
    Rather ironic that any videos I've seen of them is covered with samsung banners.

The cover of Killing In The Name was just depressing to hear.

Lacks all the rage Zack had
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

I'm curious does anyone actually like them. All the comments on youtube videos is just people hating them.

voodootruckers likes this.
  2. Aug 29, 2016 at 8:14 PM
    voodootruckers

voodootruckers Well-Known Member

Member:
    Glad you posted this as I had no idea this was going on and I just checked out a video on youtube. I don't dig Cypress Hill but I never gave them a chance, he will never have the same kick in the face as Zack but thats not the point of this collaboration. I was lucky enough to see RATM, once at a KROQ Weenie Roast in Irvine and one night at the Grand Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles. It'll never have the same feel without Zack but at least a new generation of youth will look into this band and maybe hear whats going on.

Joe23[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top