1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PS3 MOVE Setup

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by goufcustom, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Jan 1, 2012 at 8:32 AM
    goufcustom

goufcustom [OP] 7.62x63mm

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4 TRD Off Road DC SR5
    Bed Topper, Diff Breather, aFe Cold Air Intake, Satoshi Grill, Moved Horns, Oil Catch Can, Tailgate Lock, Husky Mud Flaps, H4 65/70W Bulbs, Lower Grill Mesh, TRD Skid Plate, LEDs in the bed, LEDs behind the grill for accent lighting, Parking lights as turn signals, LED turn signals and reverse lights, 5100s up front, eibachs up front, SS extended brake lines all around, 1.5" AAL in the rear, Relentless Fab U-Bolt Flip Kit, ICON Progressive AAL, TRD Wheel Center Caps, HomeLink, Heated Driver Seat, Hella 500 FF Driving Lights, BAMF Diff Skid, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Rock Sliders w/ KickOut.
    SOLD Locally for $65

I just bought a Playstation 3 and got the Move setup, I haven't opened it yet, so it is all brand new, and my wife doesn't want the Move portion of the PS3, she didn't tell me that when I went to go out and buy it, and I got a good deal, so I don't want to exchange it, figured someone here would like the Move setup, and I would like to sell it.

Here is what I have to sell, all of it is brand new as described above, I will be opening the box to sell it to you.
    1x - Playstation Eye Camera
    1x - Playstation Move Motion Controller
    1x - Everybody Dance Game
    1x - PS3 Move Bonus Disc

$65 shipped via USPS, insurance is extra if you want it. I can take USPS MO or Paypal (as a Gift).
    CONUS shipping only, OCONUS shipping is extra.

FYI
    Amazon has the same thing for $99.

This is what I bought:
    [​IMG]
    The PS3 Console and PS3 Controllers and cables (not associated with the MOVE system) are not included in this sale, only the 4 items listed at the top of this WTS add are included with their cables and documentation. Email me if you have questions.

2. Jan 3, 2012 at 5:03 AM
    goufcustom

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    Bed Topper, Diff Breather, aFe Cold Air Intake, Satoshi Grill, Moved Horns, Oil Catch Can, Tailgate Lock, Husky Mud Flaps, H4 65/70W Bulbs, Lower Grill Mesh, TRD Skid Plate, LEDs in the bed, LEDs behind the grill for accent lighting, Parking lights as turn signals, LED turn signals and reverse lights, 5100s up front, eibachs up front, SS extended brake lines all around, 1.5" AAL in the rear, Relentless Fab U-Bolt Flip Kit, ICON Progressive AAL, TRD Wheel Center Caps, HomeLink, Heated Driver Seat, Hella 500 FF Driving Lights, BAMF Diff Skid, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Rock Sliders w/ KickOut.
    BTT, anyone?

3. Jan 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM
    esizzle777

esizzle777 Son of Most High

Member:
    Laredo, TX
    Vehicle:
    16 TRD Sport
    still for sale?? PM sent

4. Jan 10, 2012 at 3:48 AM
    goufcustom

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    PM'ed and BUMP

5. Jan 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    goufcustom

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    Still have this, $75 shipped CONUS

6. Feb 4, 2012 at 5:31 PM
    goufcustom

Member:
    MD
    Vehicle:
    $65 Shipped CONUS

To Top