1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PS4, PS5 or PC for playing with the family

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jsi, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Nov 18, 2022 at 12:52 PM
    jsi

jsi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    native earthling
    So a few of my family members have started playing Overwatch together on their Playstations. Sounds like they're having fun and I'd like to join in, but I know next to nothing about gaming consoles. Getting a Playstation seems to be difficult, but not impossible. I also have a 4 year old i7, 16Gb RAM, 256Gb SSD PC laptop. The cost of the Playstation isn't a deal breaker, but using a PC that is just sitting in a drawer sounds better.

So experts of TacomaWorld what's my best option?

2. Jun 24, 2023 at 8:30 PM
    sean.hwy

sean.hwy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    xbox x seems to have the most games and ms has a super cheap game pass that has a huge collection of games. It's kind of like netflix but instead for games.

with crosplay you should be able to play with pc, ps5, xbox etc...

I don't know anything about overwatch but I like to battlefield a lot. I don't like crossplay myself playing against pc players with mouse and keyboard just has to much of advantage plus some people have cheat software. TBH I miss my old PS3 without crossplay.

3. Jun 24, 2023 at 9:01 PM
    Bishop84

Bishop84 Well-Known Member

Member:
    We need the Laptop model # on the back. It likely can handle it, but the graphics card integrated really matters.

PS4 is all you need for overwatch and they are everywhere cheap, and its easier to match up on the same platform.

Products Discussed in

To Top