1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question about some Wet Okoles?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by acmair, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Feb 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    acmair

acmair [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP PreRunner Dbl Cab Short Bed SR5
    I did a search around here, but I didn't find exactly what I was looking for. I want to purchase some wet okoles for my truck, sr5 double cab, before the seats start to show wear on them. I absolutely love these seats:

[​IMG]

But it seems they are for TRD seats only, from the part sticking out on the bottom. I tried to create it on the Wet Okole site, but I couldnt. Customize it and select that I have an sr5. Am I doing something wrong on the site?

Also, how much do you think this particular Wet Okole seat would cost for front and rear combined? I'm sorry to sound like a noob, I just couldnt get the info I was looking for from the wetokole site.

Thanks!

2. Feb 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM
    crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
    i have those exact set's coming should be here soon within a week.....mine say trd offroad though.....i paid alot.....but i couldnt wait for group buy because i dont give a damn......343 shipped just for front.....rear are extra 175

3. Feb 9, 2011 at 12:29 PM
    JTDTacoma

JTDTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 4X4 Double Cab TRD Sport
    Try autoanything.com, that's where I bought mine (trd though). You can't get logos on them through there though. Looks like "light grey" in the pic above.

4. Feb 9, 2011 at 12:31 PM
    jassco

jassco Well-Known Member

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    2023 TRD Offroad
    Just call them and order, they will ask you all needed information. Use the site to reference piping colors and graphics. I did this with my sr5 and had no issues.

5. Feb 9, 2011 at 12:37 PM
    acmair

acmair [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Vehicle:
    '10 BSP PreRunner Dbl Cab Short Bed SR5
    Thanks everyone! Do you guys know if this particular design would be available for Pre-Runner SR5's as well? And on the site it only has a place to put their logo, but I'd want to put either SR5 or Tacoma written on it.

Yeah, it doesn't mention piping, which is my main concern, because it says everything other than those piped, will have a black back and sides, but I'd rather go with Charcoal. Is piping available for SR5s?

Thanks again

Products Discussed in

To Top