1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question For Access Lorado Tonneau Owners...

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by shaX 07, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Nov 12, 2009 at 7:59 AM
    shaX 07

shaX 07 [OP] Member

Member:
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    05 SWB X-Runner
    B&M SS || BHLM || Tinted Tails || 20" Stern ST-1 Face III Beast || 2525 Aero Turbine Exhaust || 1.5" Rear Drop || 8K Head/Fog HIDs || 35% Tint || NST LW Crank Pulley || s2k Antenna
    I just got my Access Lorado Tonneau installed yesterday onto my X-Runner and I was just wondering from other owners of this tonneau if yours flaps when your driving? My brother helped install it and he says it's pretty tight but mine flaps in the middle even at 20MPH (flaps a lot more at 60MPH). I read plenty of reviews on this forum and toyota nation before I bought it and many people said it didn't even flap at highway speeds.

Should I re-tighten mine down? It doesn't flap A lot, but I definitely wouldn't expect flapping at 20MPH...

Another thing that may not be helping matters is that when we were taking off the cleat rail, one of the bolts got stripped out when my bro was trying to unscrew it and he ended up trying to drill it out and use a bolt extractor but we were never able to get it out so on the passenger side closest to the tailgate we do not currently have a bolt in place because he couldn't get the broken bolt out... It still feels quite secure though, but I am definitely going to try to find someone who can try to get the broken bolt out somehow..

Products Discussed in

To Top