1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question for all you WV Taco Owners!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by novanut21, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Nov 30, 2010 at 7:19 PM
    novanut21

novanut21 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    North Central,WV
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD SPORT
    AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat-back, TRD S/C, TRD Quickshifter, URD Fuel Pump Kit, Wet Okoles Front&Rear, WeatherTech Mats, Sockmonkey Decals, Satoshi grille, JBA "shorty" headers, URD Y-Pipe, TTC Oil Catch Can, Lotek Dual Apillar gauge pod w/ Autometer Phantom II AFR & Vac/Boost, URD Pulley, HID Retrofit.
    Is anyone having trouble with the cops and your window tint?

2. Nov 30, 2010 at 7:22 PM
    ILove2Drive

ILove2Drive Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    WV
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4X4 5 Speed Manual
    Halo headlights, Black tail light covers, dual exhaust, 5100s front and rear, eibach coils, wheelers 1.5 AAL, window tint, bow arrow antenna, bull bar, painted grille emblem, debadged, raceline rims, a few decals, CB radio, alpine HU, husky floor liners, tool box, mesh grill...and more to come eventually
    None as of now man, but I'm legal on the sides at 35% and then my back glass is 20% ive got the strip across my windshield that they brought down too far but i havent had any probs with it

3. Dec 1, 2010 at 7:38 AM
    Pat 13

Pat 13 Hillbilly 4X4

Member:
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma V6 DC 4X4 TX Pro
    Nope, not here.

4. Dec 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM
    georgeandkanoa

georgeandkanoa the point is simply this

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    calgary
    Vehicle:
    07 tacoma trd
    bilstein5100's front tinted windows access cover pioneer stereo weathertechs grillcraft grill kc's behind cbi sliders
    girl at work got a 50 dollar ticket here in Calgary, they didn't make her take it off though

5. Dec 2, 2010 at 7:47 AM
    novanut21

novanut21 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    North Central,WV
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD SPORT
    AFE CAI, Magnaflow cat-back, TRD S/C, TRD Quickshifter, URD Fuel Pump Kit, Wet Okoles Front&Rear, WeatherTech Mats, Sockmonkey Decals, Satoshi grille, JBA "shorty" headers, URD Y-Pipe, TTC Oil Catch Can, Lotek Dual Apillar gauge pod w/ Autometer Phantom II AFR & Vac/Boost, URD Pulley, HID Retrofit.
    Well apparently in lewis county which is where im from. We now have a state trooper and I mean theres only ONE trooper doing this. He is pulling people over for dark window tint giving them a ticket and 5days to remove it and show proof that they did. And taking the station number that they got the sticker at and now there all being warned that if they get caught putting a sticker on a vehicle with dark tint they will get there license pulled for 6months. Total bullshit I have lived in this county for over 20yrs and now there going to start being dicks about window tint!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top