1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Quick way to secure a cargo net

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by upnadam, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Jul 22, 2011 at 1:06 PM
    upnadam

upnadam [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Wilmington, NC
    Vehicle:
    11 PreRunner TRD Sport LB
    5100's up front, TSB, tinted windows, tail gate theft deterrent mod, fog lights anytime, de-badged, 7 pin relocate, AFE dry, Magnaflow
    Had this old web net from my last Taco (98' only had it 6 months due to a job change) and wanted to keep it in the back of my new ride. Didn't want the casual observer to be able to unclip and run with ease. After much thought came up with these little Master locks secured through the bed rail bracket. Thought I'd lucked out as the driver side had a hole in it already, the other side didn't. Easily fixed though.

web.jpg
    lock.jpg

2. Jul 22, 2011 at 1:20 PM
    FY01CPO

FY01CPO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    CT
    Vehicle:
    SR5 4x4
    black tube steps, side marker turn signals, 15% tint and window strip, EGR vent shades, fighter pilot/cockpit mod, console and glove box auto on LED, anytime fog light mod, 3000k HID fogs, bed mat wing nut mod, locking bed storage bin mod, smoked tail lights, plasti-dipped rims, blacked out emblems, black tail pipe, tail gate hose clamp, rear seat utility/dog shelf with rear center console access door.
    Nice. I may have to do that myself. I have been tossing around the idea of a net or a cover. This is definitely a good way to keep the snatch and grab douches at bay.

Products Discussed in

To Top