1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RCI Experience

Discussion in 'RCI Metalworks' started by AntMan408, May 15, 2022.

1. May 15, 2022 at 12:18 PM
    AntMan408

AntMan408 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Toyota 4Runner off-road, 2022 Tacoma Offroad
    4runner: King Shocks Front/Rear SPC UCA’s SPC rear control arms Icon Rear Springs 52700 Icon Panhard Bar SCS 10’s RCI Skids and Sliders CBI Baja Bumper w/Diode dynamic lightbar RCI Roof Rack Tacoma: King Shocks Front/Rear Camburg UCA’s Deaver Expedition Stage 1 Leaf Pack SCS Gen 5 RCI Skids RCI Sliders BAMF Hybrid Bumper RCI Roof Rack
    Seen several posts with different negative experiences with other vendors and fabricators and I just wanted to make a post on the wonderful experiences I’ve had with RCI over the last two years.

In the last two years I’ve purchased 2 Sets of Sliders, 2 Roof Racks, 2 Full Sets of Skids and miscellaneous accessories. All the products have shipped at or before their listed lead times. The products have had zero quality control issues and their customer service has always been prompt when I’ve contacted them.

I had a issue with the shipper regarding the delivery person damaging a slider and RCI was able to remedy a solution on the same day I contacted them.

I’ve ordered from other vendors and have had issues however with RCI I have not. Any future vehicle I own will have rci products.

LukeLifts, Chunk, point45 and 2 others like this.
  2. May 19, 2022 at 11:55 AM
    point45

point45 Well-Known Member

Member:
    SoCal, OC
    Vehicle:
    05 DCSB TRD offroad
    Only ever had one issue with an order and they took care of it right away.

All the armor on my truck is RCI along with the roof rack. If they made an aluminum high clearance rear bumper I would buy that too...

AntMan408[OP] and Chunk like this.
  3. Mar 21, 2023 at 8:15 PM
    riggityj

riggityj Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Tejas
    Vehicle:
    2020 TDROR DCLB VDB
    Stock AF
    Bought the full skid package. Shipped well before reported lead time. Install was relatively easy. Steel skids play well with rocks. Only downside was I had to order cbi gas tank skid for the long boi as rci didn’t have one at the time (not sure if that has changed). Overall great experience.

I’ll be ordering their rock sliders while the tax sale is on.

Products Discussed in

To Top