1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rebel Customer Service - kicking butt with both feet!

Discussion in 'Rebel Off Road' started by Chickenmunga, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Jun 2, 2015 at 9:21 PM
    Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga [OP] Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Keizer, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 with stuff
    All the normal TW BS
    Recently, I have had the pleasure of buying products from Rebel Offroad. Although they are a small company, their customer service has been astounding. I seriously don't know how they do it.
    Truck enthusiasts are demanding clientele who are highly connected through websites and email, and expect you to be as well - any misstep or lack of communication to your customers can be disastrous. Rebel Offroad excelled in providing expertise on their products without needing to consult a manufacturer: they either had personal experience, or they had professional knowledge - often both! I've contacted them through email, phone, and forum messaging, and each time I've received a personalized response within 1-2 hours, which was either actionable or provided closure.

I would especially like to mention Ryan Bogdon, who stuck with me when I received some brackets from King that didn't quite fit. I sent in a short video illustrating my issues, and our discussion was as you see below (note these are the actual timestamps from my email correspondence)

Notice the timestamps from King and Ryan! Also, that's pretty close to the actual font size Ryan used in the email. I think he was a bit pumped :D
    I received the new brackets today and they are already mounted to the truck, so all together that's a 10-day turnaround with most of the time waiting for Fedex to drive the entire length of the west coast. That's some serious get-it-done work from Ryan and King, considering I'm just an average joe nobody! :)

BoatRacer likes this.
  2. Jun 5, 2015 at 10:21 AM
    Str8Flexin

Str8Flexin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    1998 Taco SAS linked Crawler
    Lots of stuff
    Thanks for the kind words!!! I'm glad it all ended up working out for you!!!!

3. Jun 9, 2015 at 12:42 PM
    Rebel Off Road

Rebel Off Road Consult. Build. Deliver.

Member:
    First Name:
    Evan
    Laguna Hills, CA
    Thank you very much for the feedback! We take much pride in the level of customer service we provide to our customers, and it's always nice to hear your satisfaction. Thank you, again, for choosing Rebel for your rig.

Safe Trails!

To Top