1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Reel Cleaning Service

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Gabassman, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Jan 24, 2014 at 10:15 AM
    Gabassman

Gabassman [OP] Drive it like a 4WD

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Georgia
    I have been cleaning my bait casters and spinning reels along with a few of my friends reels for multiple years now and have decided to extend this service to the Tacoma World community. All reels would be dissembled and thoroughly cleaned and re-greased/oiled appropriately. Bearings will be cleaned, blown dry and re-oiled. Broken or worn out parts would be replaced. If a part needs to be replaced I would communicate the additional cost along with any additional time that may be needed for the part/s to arrive. I do not keep parts in house at this time. Most parts are fairly inexpensive relative to the cost of a new reel.

Now on to pricing. Cleaning of freshwater bait caster reels will be $20 plus any parts needed. All shipping charges would be paid by the customer. I will waive a handling fee of $5 for Tacoma World members.

At this time I do not clean Saltwater reels or fly reels. Ive never had experience wit either.

Now lets get them reels cleaned and operating smoothly before spring time hits. Tight lines, Gabassman

Here is an image per TW For Sale rules and regulations
    [​IMG]

2. Jan 25, 2014 at 8:15 AM
    Gabassman

Gabassman [OP] Drive it like a 4WD

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Georgia
    Goodmorning bump.

Products Discussed in

To Top