1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Relationship Issue...Need help Bad!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by tc2008, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Oct 6, 2008 at 11:36 AM
    Ken Dawg

Ken Dawg Well-Known Member

Member:
    EAST COAST
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner TRD Sport LB
    Tranny rebuilt 12/2016 at 142,500 Pioneer deh-p400ub head unit Alpine spr-69c fronts Alpine 17c rears. Rockford Fosgate 4 channel amp JL sub behind seat Upper console solder fix Recall: Rear leaf's 12/2016 To Do List: JVC KW-V820BT with Backup cam Zelwig Helper Spring Clazzio Dark Gray seat covers /heat Viper alarm w/ Starter Then drive to 250,000 miles!
    lmao...ahhh thinking here is "distilled" is used because I'm like 20 yrs sober...

this kid is 18... these are the things a guy goes through becoming a man... we all do...still to this day for me

its not what she is doing... its what he does! He cannot control her nor should he want to...
    he can control how he handles the situation in public and with her...
    I hope he lets go of her... understands its her not him...he will grow, he will hurt but he will grow and be a better MAN for it. By doing that he will find that a whole different kind of woman(read better) will be attracted to him.
    We do attract what we are...
    enough of my preaching...my point is he is "enjoying" one of lifes learning curves and he has the chance to grow and NOT be bitter... cool stuff if you think about it.
    ok...have to go change my "depends" then there is a big "bingo" tourney tonite....LOL

2. Oct 6, 2008 at 11:42 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod

Dude - you have a point about him letting go and it being part of becoming a man...

BUT the issue is remains as something that was started by her in getting feelings for an old flame and then lying about it. The situation that she has put herself in increases the potential for her to do something she shouldn't: All it takes is her ex-BF to get a hard-on he cannot get rid of and call her up...

He has a right to be concerned with the issue.

Just calling a spade - a spade.

3. Oct 6, 2008 at 11:49 AM
    Ken Dawg

Member:
    EAST COAST
    Vehicle:
    Tranny rebuilt 12/2016 at 142,500 Pioneer deh-p400ub head unit Alpine spr-69c fronts Alpine 17c rears. Rockford Fosgate 4 channel amp JL sub behind seat Upper console solder fix Recall: Rear leaf's 12/2016 To Do List: JVC KW-V820BT with Backup cam Zelwig Helper Spring Clazzio Dark Gray seat covers /heat Viper alarm w/ Starter Then drive to 250,000 miles!
    simply:
    she is lying...that is HER crap...

doesnt matter whether its the ex or what she did last night...she has honesty issues....unacceptable, period!
    let her go...

her ex is NOT a factor here....its her DIS-HONESTY that is the real issue....

4. Oct 6, 2008 at 11:53 AM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    very true. definitely something to think about.....

5. Oct 6, 2008 at 12:00 PM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod
    He is a factor because he still entertains her presence.

But as I have already said - she lied and he should dump her... we agree on that much. Cheers!

6. Oct 6, 2008 at 12:34 PM
    Ken Dawg

Member:
    EAST COAST
    Vehicle:
    dude...
    no worries at all...
    this ex isnt worth the space he occupies on this planet. whether its her ex or a 1 nighter...its not the "guy" in this case...its her...she only had to say...

"dude, I am in a relationship" plain and simple....
    she didnt...she isnt honest...
    cut her lose in a classy way...short n sweet! My favorite is "you deserve eachother"
    Hurt for a while...normal....part of growing...
    wake up and look in eyes shortly after ...see you are growing as a man...then......
    date the girls mom...j/k:rolleyes:...a nice lady will find you!!!
    That I promise!

7. Oct 6, 2008 at 12:42 PM
    Agent475

Agent475 "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hahah! "Date the girl's mom" - now that is funny...

8. Oct 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM
    Ken Dawg

Member:
    EAST COAST
    Vehicle:
    There were a young bull and an old bull on top of this hill looking down at a field with a herd of cows...

the young bull looked at the old bull and said " lets run down there and fuct one of them"!

The old bull looked at the young bull, shook his head in disbelief and said " lets walk down there and fuct them all".

9. Oct 6, 2008 at 1:04 PM
    Fluffymonkey

Fluffymonkey Token

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    College Station, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Trd Sport DC, 07 DC sr5, 03 Prerunner
    2003: Stock 2007: Avid Offroad sliders, 30% front tint, bed mat, Truxedo low-pro qt tonneu cover, aero turbine 2525 muffler w/ 8'' tip, AR25 Resonator, 16x8 Dick Cepek DC-1 w/ 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, 2010 headlights, ome 884 coils with .5'' top plate spacer, OME sport front shocks, bilsten 5100s rear, 2'' aal, locking gas cap, LR ucas, Viper 2-way remote start, afe drop in filter, Rocky locking bike mounts, gear chest, scangauge, pop n lock tailgate lock 2013: most things transferred over from my 07, 5100s @ .85 + eibachs and Toytec tps for 3'' front lift, wheelers progressive aal w/ overload; compustar 2-way remote start; Antennex shorty antenna, pop n lock tailgate lock with programmable key, seat covers, Toyota's crappy all-weather floor mats (should have got Husky's or Weathertechs), TRD skid plate, led light pods mounted in front bumper valence w/ Eyourlife wireless harness and remote, led bed lights, light pods mounted in bed, Devil Horns emblem from Diaz Fabrications, rear facing pod lights in bed, under seat lights,
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by USMCBulldog [​IMG]
    Dude, without me even getting started on people that are lying,
    - never settle for less....

She is treating you like your are #2. You do not deserve that... You should always be #1 in your significant other's book... Otherwise the relationship isn't worth it. You are going to end up wasting time (and money) in that relationship - and for what? Because she realizes that she still has something for an old flame... She shouldn't have feeling for another dude while she is with you.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many chicks (even hot chicks) that I have dumped over stupid stuff like that...

I'd dump her ASAP. Save your loot and spend it on your ride instead...

+2

10. Oct 6, 2008 at 1:47 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    lol.:D

11. Oct 6, 2008 at 1:55 PM
    jrw1965

jrw1965 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Southern Maryland
    Vehicle:
    '08 dbl cab long bed 4 x 4
    Front tint, Stainless steel nerf bars, Leer tonneau, Rear spring TSB, Michelin LTX A/T2 265 70 16, Pioneer AVIC X910 so far
    Time to try a different girl friend

12. Oct 6, 2008 at 2:02 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    Does she have any hot friends?

-Dan

13. Oct 6, 2008 at 2:08 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    I pretty much agree with everyone else here. Move on. She's lied to you on more than one occassion so you'll probably never trust her. She's still yearning for a relationship with the old bf. The minute the old bf is out of a relationship, she'll be trying to get back with him. She's just using you as a security blanket. It can be tough to take a stand but if you don't, you'll always be playing this game with her.

14. Oct 6, 2008 at 3:31 PM
    sawdust

sawdust Unapologetic Texan

Member:
    Frisco, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad Radiant Red V6 Auto DC
    Homelink mirror, tailgate lock, 2ndary air filter removal, Access LE tonneau, Bugflector II, hitch-based bed extender, vent visors, suspension TSB, stall mat
    If you've ever gone to an online truck forum for relationship advice...

you just might be a redneck

15. Oct 6, 2008 at 3:55 PM
    Ken Dawg

Member:
    EAST COAST
    Vehicle:
    nah, he's from s calif dude not texas.....

16. Oct 6, 2008 at 4:01 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
    LOL maybe, but im starting to think that TW needs another Off topic section

Relationships.... with all this threads coming up this past days...

:p

17. Oct 6, 2008 at 4:09 PM
    rick

rick `

Member:
    she has feelings for her x and shes lying STRIKE 2. you 2 breaking up is inevitable. you should do the breaking up. it will sting a little but you're only 18 and live in southern california

18. Oct 6, 2008 at 4:12 PM
    Ken Dawg

Member:
    EAST COAST
    Vehicle:
    its like fishing with dynomite out here

19. Oct 6, 2008 at 4:16 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    We can call it "The Lifetime Thread".:)

20. Oct 6, 2008 at 4:44 PM
    zombot

zombot Scavenger

Member:
    savannah
    Vehicle:
    08 white debadged panda
    bull bar and offroad lights, tool box and other minor storage mods
    definately do it before she does....control the break up, i mean.

like quitting before you get fired. save face, even if it means you won't get a severance.
    package.

Products Discussed in

To Top