1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Release of liability

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by superminsoo, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Oct 18, 2009 at 10:21 PM
    superminsoo

superminsoo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hi everyone. I sold my street bike on friday night. I signed over the pink and filled out the release of liability (NRL i think thats what its called) online on the dmv site. But since they don't process anything until Monday... if the new owner were to get a ticket... would i be screwed over? I was worrying about him running a red and getting the license pic taken by a camera or something. I really dont need another traffic or parking ticket.

Its really been bugging me alllll weekend. :confused::confused: Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Oct 19, 2009 at 5:51 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    If the paperwork is properly filled out and the time stamp is correct you should be able to fight it it anything happens.

Products Discussed in

To Top