1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

wish we could delete a thread!!

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by bry838, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Apr 23, 2015 at 8:55 PM
    bry838

bry838 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    oregon
    Vehicle:
    '00 tacoma 2.7 4x4 reg cab 5speed x's 2. '01 T4R 3.4 5 speed
    Got the answer to my question guys no need to respond!!

Need to delete my thread but apperantly that's not kosher??

Hey you guys with that rear bumper, does the behind the license plate receiver set flush with the bumper? Or does it stick out, away from the bumper, requiring a bracket for the license plate to mount to? I ordered one with the hidden hitch option and I assumed the receiver sat flush with where the license plate mounts and you would have to reach up behind the bumper to put the hitch pin in and out. But I was just on their web site drooling over the pics since I have such a long wait and noticed on one picture the license plate stuck out a few inches and looked to be on a bracket(assuming the receiver sticks out a few inches). If that's the case the lights for the license plate won't work due to the plate being set beyond the "lighting area" and it would look kinda funny to me having the plate setting off of the bumper. I'd pry rather have the receiver on the bottom of the bumper if I can't Mount the plate directly to the bumper.

Pics would be cool if any of you guys have any!?? I have seen plenty of pics of the non hidden reciever because well, its not hidden, lol.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015

Products Discussed in

To Top