1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Retractable BED COVER REALLY REALLY CHEAP

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by khfactor, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Jan 5, 2008 at 7:14 AM
    khfactor

khfactor [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    07 White TRD Sport
    Pop N Lock + Hose Clamp. DTRL, AFE drop-In Dry filter, 6-1/2" Replacement Speakers, JVC HD Radio, Sam's club variety Floor mats (cheap but effective), Chrome Exhaust tip, Bed Mat from ol' Ford Ranger. As of 3/25/2020, the Odometer just turned 70K.
    Hi,

I do not normally lurk around this post as my Taco is the 2nd Gen kind, but I had to put this up for you guys who may be interested in a REAL CHEAP bed covers.

Yesterday I drove up some 60 miles to EASTON, PA to purchase this BED cover thinking this will fit my truck as the picture depicted on his Craigslist post only to find out that IT WAS FOR 1st Gen. Tacomas.

Since my visit yesterday, the seller revised his ad to correctly say 1st Gen. tacos. It was in excellent condition with no scratches or missing parts. I do not know this SELLER from Adams as I live some 60 miles south of him. But the BED Cover is in such a nice condition for what he is asking for.

Newer ones are selling for over $1300.00, at least for my 2nd Gen. Tacos.

Here is the info:
    Like I said, I do not know this guy other than my visit up to inspect the BEDCOVERS.

Retractable pick-up bed cover - $150

Reply to: see below
    Date: 2008-01-04, 1:39PM EST

Retractable pick-up bed cover for 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma with 6 foot bed. Made by Truck Covers USA (www.truckcoversusa.com) this hard cover cost $1,050.00 new and is in excellent condition. Cost: $150. Color: black. Call 610-559-7736. [​IMG]

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Products Discussed in

To Top