1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Review of my TSB on 2008 SR5

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by jerryota, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Feb 21, 2011 at 7:02 AM
    jerryota

jerryota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Penn
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4
    Not sure you want the TSB 4 leafpack! Don't be afraid of the words HARSH RIDE I sure heard it enough from service mng. lets face it costs about $1800.00 free labor and parts on them I put about 1000 lbs sand on watched bed sagged Ridiculuos for a truck this size and service mng agreed! Non TRD trucks also get new shocks upgrade to handle the load not giving away the bilsteins anymore so you get black Tokiko's however I opted out for TRD shocks found 4 for $80 on the forum dealer agreed to install at no charge and they should! Cornering and handling is first thing I noticed greatly improved not much diff in soft ride either harsh ride my ass ya might feel bumps just a tad more but it feels so much better on the road its unbelievable! I bought my first new tacoma in 1989 when they weren't called tacoma I loaded that 89 truck's bedliner to the top with concrete right from the shute of a cement truck and drove it across town up a big hill to a job site no PROBLEM! I'd be afraid to try that with these 2nd Gen trucks! If ya wanna keep your truck longer than the payments get the TSB done for you young guys it did lift the rear end couple inches!

2. Feb 21, 2011 at 7:23 AM
    TexasTacoma37

TexasTacoma37 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Glad you like it. It lifts the rear 1" after settling.

Products Discussed in

To Top