1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Revtek vs Tuff Country

Discussion in 'New Members' started by tacowen, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Apr 11, 2008 at 7:58 AM
    tacowen

tacowen [OP] Member

Member:
    Fort Mill, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 4wd 4door
    20" rims, new stereo system throughout
    i am going to put a 3" lift on my 07 tacoma. i am torn between the cheaper tuff country lift and the more expensive revtek lift with diff. spacers and a few other goodies. can anyone help me decide which is better?

2. Apr 11, 2008 at 9:22 AM
    Coreyjon

Coreyjon Northern Alliance: Airlift Div

Member:
    Upstate, Ny
    Vehicle:
    08 DCab 4X4 SR5 TRD Sport
    iPod Adapter, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75" front, Wheelers 3-leaf 1.5" + overload rear (2"), custom carrier bearing drop spacers.
    Welcome to TW. This is something that should probably be discussed in the 2nd gen taco area, or the suspension area. You may try and post your question in one of those sections as this is really supposed to be a non technical how you doing, welcome aboard kind of area. Also, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to utilize the search function, as this has been discussed in the past. I myself can give you no further guidance as I have just hit 810 miles on my ODO and have yet to perform any mods. Although the list of things to do keeps getting longer thanks to this site.:D

P.s. - Spacers=bad, lift with suspension, not blocks of steel and aluminum. My 0.02 Cents. Personal pref.

3. Apr 11, 2008 at 9:26 AM
    tacowen

tacowen [OP] Member

Member:
    Fort Mill, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 4wd 4door
    20" rims, new stereo system throughout
    thanks for the help.... i actually copied this post to the second gen forum seconds after i realized my blunder..... MI6 would be proud of you. i will search the posts for my answer if i can find my way around

Products Discussed in

To Top