1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rigid customer service sucks

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by mysubiewasalemon, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Oct 27, 2020 at 1:26 PM
    mysubiewasalemon

mysubiewasalemon [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I picked up a set of D-XL pro driving lights from 4 wheel parts at the end of July , when I got home and opened it the kit was missing the switch/harness set up . I emailed rigid to resolve this issue 3 times without a single response. I went back into 4 wheel parts and they said they couldn’t do a return without the harness . I ended up picking up a harness for 50 bones . This will be the last time I buy from them .

2. Oct 27, 2020 at 1:34 PM
    Paint6it9black

Paint6it9black Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD Sport
    OME 3" lift in front Extended Kings in rear Dakar leaf pack Shackle Flip 1” body lift All-Pro front bumper All-Pro Apex rock sliders Kore 4x4 Custom HC rear bumper Window Tint 5% Mesh Grille (homertaco) Rigid Industries led fog lights Fog light anytime mod Rear Diff breather mod CB Radio Safari Snorkel Home Made tire carrier (not by me) 37's Cut, Bashed and Dented Freedom SS pillar lights Smittybilt x2o 10k winch synthetic U-Bolt Flip RCI Full Skids 2" cut off fenders Front and Rear ARB lockers Geared 4:88 On board air with 2-1/2 gallon tank Relocated cab mounts
    Yea I’ve been waiting for 3 years for them to send me brackets. Every time I message them they are like, “yea we’ll get that right out to ya!’’

To Top