1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rigid Deals Plus More Quadratec

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by Volksparts, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Jan 29, 2018 at 4:48 PM
    Volksparts

Volksparts [OP] AKA The Un"Official" Meso Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2017 Taco Runner
    So I just wanted to share some savings I just got on Rigid lights and there are possibilities for so much more. I am also part of a Jeep forum and we are offered forum discounts on parts through Quadratec. Well I have bought a ton of stuff from them using my forum discount. I recently inquired on getting Rigid lights through them for my Tacoma and let's just say I got a very good deal. I try to share my deals as much as I can. I'm only a customer but I did ask him if it was okay if I sent guys from TacomaWorld to him. He said that was fine and to contact him directly. He said he would give you guys the same forum discount. Now if they do not carry the product there he will find a way to get you a good deal direct from the manufacturer. Between a light bar and fog lights I saved about 25%. So hit him up by email or call and he will get you a quote. Peace guys! Feel free to tell him Dave aka Volksparts from Tacomaworld sent you.
    RobW@quadratec.com

Screenshot_20180129-164040.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    cali04intx likes this.
  2. Jan 29, 2018 at 5:00 PM
    kja78

kja78 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tacoma TRD Off Road Double Cab
    Thanks for sharing the info.

3. Feb 2, 2018 at 2:14 PM
    yellowdogpaddler

yellowdogpaddler Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    doug
    Vehicle:
    2018 DCLB OR
    GoFast Camper, Faulken WildPeak, TRD Pro (4Runner) Wheels), Goal Zero Yeti/Solar
  4. Feb 7, 2018 at 6:03 PM
    Gregthespy

Gregthespy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Orlando
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Metallic TRD Sport 4X4
    Good company to deal with. Bought my new ammo boxes from them for my bed storage solution. They were cheaper new, with free shipping, than most places were charging for beat-up used ones with outrageous shipping tacked on.
    Would deal with them again, glad we’ve got a contact there.
    Thanks for sharing!

5. Feb 7, 2018 at 7:59 PM
    Volksparts

Volksparts [OP] AKA The Un"Official" Meso Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2017 Taco Runner
    You're welcome guys. Not only is it the deals I have continually got through these guys but the customer service time and time again. I always love the no tax and free shipping he gives us generally too. Some examples of other deals I have had for my Jeep: stock clips for mounting jeep taillights the dealer wanted like $9 a piece, quadratec Rob got 4 of them for me for $8 shipped. Another example was JW Speaker taillights for Wrangler which usually run over $400, bought for $210 shipped. Like I said just shoot him part numbers on popular brand parts and he will try to get us good deals. I would list the prices on the Rigid lights but think it's better to just contact him and find out.

Products Discussed in

To Top