1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Road bike parts for sale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by maverick491, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Nov 7, 2009 at 2:40 PM
    maverick491

maverick491 [OP] Towing Guru

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Access Cab, TRD off road, 6 cyl, 6 spd
    Activator III brake controller, Extang Fulltilt toneau, Factory bed mat, Extra D-rings in the bed, 2ndary air filter removed, Garmin Ique GPS, Eco-2, AFE Pro Dry-s filter, USASPEC PA12-toy, Pioneer 3-way speakers, SG II on Blendmount, Gulf States Alarm added.
    Hey gang. As some of you know, I am a professional bicycle mechanic. As such what I ride rotates through kind of quickly sometimes. So this time as I clear out the parts closet, and thin out the fleet a bit I figured I'd offer the parts and bikes to you guys before I deal with eBay.

I assure you that there is nothing wrong with any of the parts listed below, if they were ever used they were maintained, serviced and cared for by me for their entire life. Everything will be described in detail and photographed individually.

Assorted Road Bike parts for sale

Easton EC-70 Wing bar. This is a brand new 31.8mm Carbon Fiber road handlebar. It is 42cm center to center, with a flat “wing shaped” top. These are brand new, never mounted. I purchased them with the intention of installing on one of my bikes, but I have decided not to keep that bike so I no longer need the bars. These bars would retail for $200.00.

Selling for $120.00

Shimano PD-R540 road pedals. I installed these pedals on one of my bikes briefly before deciding to sell the bike. The pedals have 5 rides on them, and the cleats were only used to teach a customer to clip in and out on a trainer in the shop. Retail price for these pedals is $65.00

Selling for $40.00

Local pick-up is preferred, but items can be boxed and shipped at your expense (everything in this listing should ship for $15.00 or less).

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Nov 11, 2009 at 1:56 PM
    Tacoma-09

Tacoma-09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ft Lauderdale, Florida
    Vehicle:
    09 Taco TRD Sport DC
    I'm interested in the PD-R600 “Ultegra” road pedals. Do you have clips for them as well?

Do you take Paypal?

3. Nov 11, 2009 at 8:53 PM
    maverick491

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    Activator III brake controller, Extang Fulltilt toneau, Factory bed mat, Extra D-rings in the bed, 2ndary air filter removed, Garmin Ique GPS, Eco-2, AFE Pro Dry-s filter, USASPEC PA12-toy, Pioneer 3-way speakers, SG II on Blendmount, Gulf States Alarm added.
    I can remove the cleats from the Specialized shoes in this listing and include them with the pedals at no additional charge, or I can add in a brand new set of cleats for an additional $15.00.

I do take paypal as long as you are paying the paypal fees.

4. Nov 12, 2009 at 10:33 AM
    Tacoma-09

Member:
    Ft Lauderdale, Florida
    Vehicle:
    09 Taco TRD Sport DC
    You got a deal. The second hand cleats will do just fine - Also If I pay you via paypal as a GIFT then paypal will not charge you any fees as far as I am aware.

All in all then

I owe you $45 . PM me your paypal address I will send you the money and my address right away.

Is that good?

5. Nov 12, 2009 at 3:06 PM
    maverick491

Member:
    South Jersey
    Vehicle:
    *sold*

6. Nov 18, 2009 at 1:03 PM
    Tacoma-09

Member:
    Ft Lauderdale, Florida
    Vehicle:
    09 Taco TRD Sport DC
    Got the stuff yesterday - Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top