1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RockSolidToys

Discussion in 'RockSolidToys' started by awsumdc, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Mar 9, 2010 at 5:34 AM
    awsumdc

awsumdc [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    O.C. Cali
    Vehicle:
    SASED '05 Taco
    SAS, crawler box, 14" coilover shocks, 39.5 tires,dual batteries, and a bunch of other stuff
    Hello!

I'm Wyatt from DeMello-Offroad and just wanted to share with you my new company RockSolidToys. I'm still affiliated with DeMello-Offroad and can still either answer questions or steer you in the right direction for your DeMello-Offroad needs

I created RockSolidToys out of fruststration for lack of a central place for Solid Axle Swap info. I hated going to different sites to gather the info I needed about a SAS and worse, I hated it when people would tell me to search instead of provide information to my question. I know that there are others out there that feel the same way.

RockSolidToys is still small and I'm adding more and more information to it so that at some point in the near future it will be that one stop solid axle swap place for your Tacoma and all Toyota's

But RockSolidToys is also more than that. It is a complete Toyota 4WD drive site, whether your truck is IFS, Solid axle from the factory or a swapped truck this is your place for your 4WD Toyota. We have info from Australia, South Africa, Taiwan, and soon to be Europe, Russia, and South America as well as here in the States. All places that Toyota has a foothold in.

RockSolidToys will and does carry products from only the best Manufactures for your Toyota like DeMello-Offroad, Marlin Crawler, Ballistic Fabrication, Dune Gear, Icon Vehicle Dynamics, Glassworks Unlimited, Acro Lights, and much more. We also have an exculsive with 4WD Toyota Owner Magazine for a monthly article only to be found in RockSolidToys.

Feel free to come by and ask questions with out getting flamed from some of those other sites and stay tuned to a big sales special that is just around the corner.

Thanks again Tacoma World and hope to see you later.

2. Mar 9, 2010 at 5:42 AM
    TacticalBacon13

TacticalBacon13 Sorry for party rockin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Dunk
    Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    2014 tundra platinum
    baby seat and a muffler
    thats really awsome you set this up Wyatt. good luck with your business and such. are you still gonna be hanging around on TW?

3. Mar 9, 2010 at 6:04 AM
    awsumdc

Member:
    O.C. Cali
    Vehicle:
    SASED '05 Taco
    SAS, crawler box, 14" coilover shocks, 39.5 tires,dual batteries, and a bunch of other stuff

Oh yeah, I'll stil be here. Infact, I'll be posting up something that I think you will all be interested in as soon as I get back from Australia.

Thanks again.

4. Mar 9, 2010 at 6:07 AM
    Dark Knight

Dark Knight East Bound and Down

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    SE Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    Trail Limo
    Skyjacker Platinum Coilovers w/ 16" 750# King springs, Skyjacker rear leafs, FJ TRD SE wheels, 285/75/16 MTZ's, Piaa 520 Smr Driving Lights, Yakima Rack, Bestop Canopy, TRD Exhaust, TRD CAI, Kenwood DNX5120 Navi, Fog Light Mod, Driving Light Mod, BHLM, Scanguage II on Blendmount, TC uca's, ARB Heavy Duty air compressor, ARB Rear Locker, Shrockworks Rock Sliders, ARB Front Bumper, Relentless Fab Rear Bumper w/ custom bed protection, WARN M8000
    Nice! gone to look.

5. Mar 9, 2010 at 3:45 PM
    crozhawk

crozhawk New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Vehicle:
    06' 4runner SAC
    Wyatt!!! thanks for all the help with the SAC on my 06' 4Runner. RST is like a one stop shop for SAC/SAS info, especially for the later model Toys!:woot:

Thanks again, and just stay ready man, I'll be needing your experience and knowlege here. :D

6. Mar 9, 2010 at 7:59 PM
    awsumdc

Member:
    O.C. Cali
    Vehicle:
    SASED '05 Taco
    Thats why I created RST. Ask what you may. We'll get you the right answer to help you with your project.

To Top