1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rom expert on Nexus one I need Help.

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by FixedTRD, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Sep 18, 2010 at 1:34 AM
    FixedTRD

FixedTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Alhambra, CA
    All pro LT, All pro front bumper,All pro rear fox, 1.5 full leaf and u bolt flip kit. KR sliders, bestop, high lift with custom mount, katskin leather, Hankook MT and atx artillery. DMZ SUA w/FOX triple bypass
    I downloaded a app called Rom Manager, I decided to load a new rom. Somehow I screw everything up. I cannot load recovery back to how it was. Here is the issue, the phone loaded up but my guess is somehow it did not install the google rom, so now I dont have telephone access, camera, mms etc from google. but the market does work. No recovery on the phone. So I cannot load to before stage. Anyone locally can help me out?

2. Sep 18, 2010 at 1:13 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Bro' I don't know if will help or if it even applies in this case but as an old burnt out PC tech. what your ROM reference means to me is the equivelant to "flashing " the ROM or BIOS chip & this is usually a very volatile process because it goes 1 of 2 ways, you download the new updated ROM & the flash is either successful (meaning it was the right ROM code for the device) or you are now the proud owner of a door stop(unsuccessful BIOS/ROM flash) & unless theres a tiny jumper or you have the zillion dollar EPROM writer , you are dead in the water. Even if you had the writer you still need to know how to code the binary string of bizzare characters you'll see. Just tryin' to help...:D:eek::eek:

& good luck

3. Sep 18, 2010 at 1:57 PM
    FixedTRD

FixedTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Alhambra, CA
    All pro LT, All pro front bumper,All pro rear fox, 1.5 full leaf and u bolt flip kit. KR sliders, bestop, high lift with custom mount, katskin leather, Hankook MT and atx artillery. DMZ SUA w/FOX triple bypass
    Thanks bro but I got it to work today.

4. Sep 18, 2010 at 2:58 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now

Good to hear....:D

Products Discussed in

To Top