1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Roof rack help - Add cab crossbar with camper shell rack?

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by oldschoolczar, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Jul 8, 2020 at 5:40 PM
    oldschoolczar

oldschoolczar [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '16 DCSB TRD OR
    Sorry for another rack post, but I wasn't able to find what I was looking for after searching.

I'm installing a Rhino Rack system on my campershell, but I'm not sure it'll be adequate to carry my paddleboard (and my future canoe). I'm thinking I might need a 3rd crossbar up front mounted on the cab. I really don't want to install anything permanent on the cab, but I think they have products that are removable that just attach to the rain gutters or window frames. Can anyone steer my in the right direction for a front crossbar? I'm assuming Rhino Rack might have something and it'd probably be best to match. I'm sure I'll find it with a bit more searching, but if anyone has any recommendations or tips I'm all ears.

I don't know much about roof racks - never had one on any of my vehicles, so any input is welcome!

Thankle, OSC

Products Discussed in

To Top