1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Samsung Galaxy tab. It is no iTab killer after all.

Discussion in 'Technology' started by moulin6801, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Nov 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    moulin6801

moulin6801 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Today I spent sometime testing the new Galaxy Tab by Samsung, and I was disappointed though...
    I was hopeful about the Galaxy Tab, but despite been nice and having 2 cameras, it is not as nice as iTab.
    The 7" galaxy video screen feels 1/2 of the size of the Apple, but the real problems is that is too big to carry in your pocket and too small to be using it at home. The iTab has a better feeling, and if I would be using at work or when on vacation, the bigger screem is a feels better.
    Now if I could use one at work, than I would like a Galaxy tab best because you can ride it easier, you can watch ESPN flash video in it and some other cool staff.
    Unfortunatly now I just have to wait for the iPad 2 that should be coming this holiday, with a video camera in it.
    Did anyone else test it out???
    Cheers
    David

2. Nov 12, 2010 at 1:57 PM
    PreRunnerSeth

PreRunnerSeth Well-Known Member

Member:
    Apex, NC
    Vehicle:
    16 Super White Limited 4x4
    I never expected it to. I too am going to get a tablet with a bigger screen, but i refuse to give my money to apple. There are going to be some reallllly nice 10" android tablets in the near future. Just got to remember that these manufacturers are doing this without the consent of google. meaning that there is no official market support and the OS is not specifically designed for a tablet. this will happen in the future and the doors will open. I just see android tablets getting a bad name because of this, when really it was just manufacturers jumping the gun to get something to market.

3. Nov 22, 2010 at 1:40 PM
    Fuzzyman81

Fuzzyman81 The New Guy

Member:
    Jax, FL
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner TRD
    Yea I am in the same boat. Really want to get a tablet but I can't see forking out that kind of $$$ and giving it to Apple - Android Tablet here I come (eventually)

Products Discussed in

To Top