1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

San Diego: Magic Chef mini fridge - Barely Used - 32.5x18.5x19.3

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by MRW, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Jul 31, 2011 at 8:49 PM
    MRW

MRW [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marco
    Sunny San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2006 DCSB PreRunner
    See my build page!
    This is 2 years old. The first year I used it and it worked great, never had problems. You can keep anything very cold and lots of room for anything. It has a freezer rack at the top for very cold items, and lots of adjustable racks and on the door a vertical rack to sack cans. This past year it has just been kept in the closet as storage because I thought I might need it again. It is the same as this model http://www.hectorshardware.biz/shop/product.asp?dept_id=22111802&sku=654868&

There are some minor scratches from moving from house to house, but the inside looks brand spanking new, check out the pics. The marks on the front door is just leftover adhesive from tape that was on there when I taped it shut for the move. I plugged it in and tested its functions, fired up perfect and functions just like new. Great way to save $100 rather then buying it new for $200

Living in a house with two full size fridges, I wont be needing this anymore.

Price: $100
    Pickup only in Mira Mesa area.

fridge5.jpg
    fridge4.jpg
    fridge2.jpg
    fridge3.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top