1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SAR PreRunner TRD Sport

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by Sam091990, May 21, 2020.

1. May 21, 2020 at 5:37 PM
    Sam091990

Sam091990 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Vehicle:
    BLK '12 DCLB PreRunner TRD Sport V6
    Marsauto LEDs in license tag lights Marsauto LEDs in map lights Yorkim Red LEDs in High mount brake light Zevo LED in dome light (may change that, it is not too bright)
    So I am planning to join the county Sheriff SAR team here at home and am wanting to purpose build my vehicle. I have a 2012 PreRunner TRD Sport (4X2) V6 Doublecab.

I was looking for advice on gear that may be needed. I currently have an Amber/white (unmounted as of yet, just behind my back seats so slides round a bit) Traffic Advisor, have an Amber/Green linear LED Dash light and 2 Amber/Green TIR6 Surface mounts/grille lights arriving by the 26th (likely sooner), a fire extinguisher, MagLite ML300L (LED), small first aide kit, roadside assistance kit with tow strap and air compressor, and a NOCO GB40 jump pack. I am planning to get a hitch receiver tow point.

Other than that my truck is still stock. So what would I need in addition to all that (guessing a winch will be on the todo list).

Please give me some tips, specially if you are Fire/Rescue or Search and Rescue/Search and Recovery. Also all my interior light (cept the mirror visor lights) are LED.

Thanks
    Sam

Products Discussed in

To Top