1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Satisfied

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by wylie, May 14, 2010.

1. May 14, 2010 at 8:41 PM
    wylie

wylie [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    wylie
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma Dbl cab
    Clarion CX609, Running Boards........one step at a time!!!
    We all have no problem yelling about a problem when we believe we are done wrong, but rarely do the same when we are done right.

I recently purchased a 2010 Speedway Blue Tacoma from Fox Lake Toyota, Fox Lake Illinois. After driving F-150's for over 20 years it was a hard decision to make. Part of the purchase was the "bluetooth" option as depicted in the sales literature, but unfortunatley a blue truck with that option could not be found and I had to settle for the dealer installed version. For those who do not know, the factory version and the dealer version are two totally seperate animals. I was so dissatisfied with the workings of the installed system that I had to convince the dealership to uninstall the system. After a few phone calls and one short visit, it was agreed to remove it, with a full refund of the option cost. Impressed.

When I was dropping the truck off to have the phone removed, I inquired about the TSB regarding the rear springs. While they seemed to know little about it, they promised to look into it. I recieved a call in the morning saying they would complete the TSB. Correct................no arguments,no loading up the truck bed with concrete.

To say that I am satisfied with the customer relations of the dealership is an understatement. If you are in the market for a new truck, and in Northern Illinois, I would highly reccomend Fox Lake Toyota. (No I dont work there or have any interest in the dealership.....lol)

New Tacoma.jpg

2. May 14, 2010 at 8:43 PM
    06BLUEDBLSPORT

06BLUEDBLSPORT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    Vehicle:
    12 Tundra DC SR5 4x4 5.7L
    True Dual Flowmaster 40 Series exhaust, Volant CAI, HIDs, Raptor series Side Steps, Weathertech Floorliners, OME 613 Shocks and Coils with Diff Drop, Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks, ToyTec AAL, Fearless Fabrication Front Bumper
    Glad to hear everything went great for ya with no problems! And Welcome to TW

3. May 14, 2010 at 8:44 PM

747 function > form

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen.
    Nice to hear something good about a dealership for a change.

Products Discussed in

To Top