1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Seat Heater Switch Location 6-Speed

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TRD Larry, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Mar 1, 2011 at 3:10 PM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry [OP] trd larry

Sep 24, 2007
    First Name:
    South Park, PA
    08 Tacoma Black,Sport package,
    Sport pedals, Extang full-tilt cover, Magnaflow exhaust system, XPEL invisible paint protection, TRD short Shifter, Hood struts, Homelink mirror, Dbl power outlets,Kuhmo 275x55x20, Platinum #220 Abyss wheels 20x9.5. Muth heated signal mirrors TSB. Lo-Tek Pilllar pod with Glow-Shift gauges, 4x4 illuminated switch, Pioneer Z110BT (upgraded to Z130BT) w/2011 toyota tailgate backup camera,traffic tuner, parking brake bypass. Leather interior w/heated seats. LED's installed in glove box, center console, front and rear cupholders, rear console vent, AFE CAI, LED taillights, under hood lights, LED bed lights,oil catch can.
    I have the switch for the heated seats installed on the side of the seat, I would like to relocate the switches to the console but not sure if this is possible. I STT and all the pictures are for automatics. The console for the 2008 6 speed is different because of the cup holders. Does any one have pictures of their switches for a 6 speed. Thanks for the help.
To Top