1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Selling my 07 Custom Taco

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by AZsurfer13, May 2, 2008.

1. May 2, 2008 at 1:32 PM
    AZsurfer13

AZsurfer13 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Tacoma
    Total Chaos 3" Coil Over and Control Arms, 15" American Racing Mojave's, 31" BFG A/T, Doug Thorley Ceramic Coated Header, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake, 20% Tint. (All work done by SDHQ Offroad, www.sdhqoffroad.com)
    I took a new job that requires me to drive a whole lot and do no want to pay for 2 car payments when I am only using one. If you go to my pics you can get some good looks at it. If you would like more pics please let me know. It is a 2007 Regular cab. I purchased it in November 2007 and I have put close to 8K in upgrades on it all done by the SDHQ Offroad Shop in AZ where I moved from. I am asking $20,000 for it OBO.

The truck is practically brand new with only 15,000 miles on it. It is my baby and I hate to see it go. I will not ship it, pick up only. I currently live in Houston, TX. If you live in Phoenix, AZ I might be able to work something out too.

Products Discussed in

To Top