1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Semi-new toyota driver

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Dsr5drvr, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Oct 28, 2007 at 9:16 AM
    Dsr5drvr

Dsr5drvr [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    TRD SR5
    AMP research bed extender, Husky front liners, covercraft seat covers, wheel skinz cover.
    I recently fell out of love with jeep cherokees, even though you can't beat what you get for the money and a lifted cherokee just looks sick!!
    I think of my self as a do-it-your-selfer but I never take the time to do so and thats why my cherokee is going to be out of my life. Recently I was on my way up the highway and my transfer case exploded sending my front drive shaft off the jeep. Been considering keeping it and making it straight trail rig but I need $$ for a down payment on a truck I have always loved the Tacoma.
    My dad has always been a 4 runner driver and that is my drive right now until I get the funds for a hefty down payment on a 1st gen tacoma preferrably 2001-2004. The trd edition is ideally what I want and I am deciding whether or not to got with a 2.7L or 3.4L. Also whether I need a 4x4 or 4x2 all these decision will be based on the price and mileage of the vehicle.

2. Oct 28, 2007 at 10:06 AM
    humanoid

humanoid bite me

Member:
    Sunny SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I had a '99 Xtra Cab PreRunner SR5 V6
    Welcome to TW! I think you'll be pleasantly happy with either engine choice you make.

Products Discussed in

To Top