1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Set of 4-17" 2010 4Runner factory aluminum wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by Husky Driver, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Jan 25, 2016 at 3:20 PM
    Husky Driver

Husky Driver [OP] Kyna's chauffeur

Member:
    First Name:
    Kipp
    40°35'09.0"N 105°04'38.3"W
    Vehicle:
    2k T4R3 SR5 (Sport Edition Highlander SX) TRD
    Toytec Ultimate 3" lift susp w/ OME 891 rear coils, Bilstein 5100 shocks front & 5125 rear, ARB 'Roo Bar, Warn VR10k, 0.7, 2 & 11-meter 2 way radios, Nitrogen inflated 33" BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2s, FlexFuel E-85 conversion, AFe lifetime filter, Savage Offroad rock sliders, Ryno All Terrain 4.5mm skid plates, Line-X coatings on the armor, LifetimeLED & Rigid Industries LED headlights, UltraGauge 1.2, T3q 4.10 eLocker with armor from LROR, AmsOil lubricants used throughout. CBI plate rear bumper with swingaway, SPC Light Racing UCAs, ARB SS170HF Safari snorkel w/ Afrikaans centrifugal pre-cleaner, Tacoma antenna mod, TRD Supercharger w/ URD 7th inj. & URD pulleys, Anti-Dark engine bay lighting system. Having gone 250k, Aug 2016 was the time to replace the original clutch & get the driver's seat rebuilt/stuffed. Front & back Weathertech liners. Tundra front disc brake swap. Full length Rocky Mountain Rack with 40" lightbar & alternating strobe rear dust lights. I used a warm weekend in March 2022 to finally install my brand new, from old stock, 2000 4Runner driver's seat. $800 directly from the factory in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.
    I have a set of 4-17" 2010 4Runner factory aluminum wheels, with center covers & lug nuts.

[​IMG]

I was going to put them on Craig's List for $600+(?), but on TW I'll let them go for $400 plus shipping from 80524 -or- you can just come by Ft Collins & pick them up. It's about a 1/3 of Toyota wants for them & the picture is of the one in the worst condition. The carrier that is the least expensive is FedEx Ground. The boxes I have them in are 24x17x17. One weighs 60#, the other with the lug nuts weighs 64#.

Products Discussed in

To Top