1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Shocked by Price Overhead console

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by plmber58, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Apr 3, 2009 at 9:20 PM
    plmber58

plmber58 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner sr5 package Pyrite Mica color
    BLU Logic, Ipod interface, storage lock box for existing storage area, debadged, new color grill, wet okole seat covers, coming a Kenwood DNX6140 radio head unit, and a Protecta bed mat
    I went and ordered a color matching grille for my 09 and thought since the color was new this year it may have been trouble but "shoptrd.com" was able to get it for me so now I have to wait. The shocker was that I also asked them to get me the overhead console with compass and outside temp. They told me they could get it but it would cost 650 dollars. Dam I guess the factory have us over the barrel for that very simple item.
    Well thanks to Sbeau1960 I will be getting my new grille

2. Apr 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    yeah, keep an eye on the for sale section of TW. I picked up one for a VERY good deal from Sideways. They appear every once and a while. If you're patent it'll pay off!

Products Discussed in

To Top