1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Show off your Harley

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by Blackened Taco, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Mar 28, 2009 at 6:59 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    Very Nice!

2. Apr 4, 2009 at 11:09 AM
    GoBlueFan

GoBlueFan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Bossier City, LA
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 PreRunner
    Step bars, billet grill with custom TOYOTA, MB Quart RSI 216 components, Hifonics ZXi 4410, RAAMmat deadened doors/back wall/roof covered with ensolite , 24" Magnaflow muffler, hand polished stock exhaust tip, tinted, OEM TRD Bilstiens all around with 1/4" spacers up front to level it out. Sport wheels added.
    My current ride...93 Honda VFR.
    VFR-REX001_1b2244c0e59ebf9ab37d33f6da0ec99dd2fdc93c.jpg
    My last ride...03 Kawasaki ZRX. Just sold it after putting 37k on it. Lots of awesome trips on that bike.
    VFR002_ce639c138f39365ce542da647f7beb8181d3c74e.jpg
    And my dragbike that I sold...shouldn't have either.:( All motor, ran 9.2s:D
    KingoftheTrack005_5bfc590b17e0cdeb20ba101187ca89da212d6a61.jpg

3. Apr 4, 2009 at 11:12 AM
    thebigk

thebigk 6 Double 5 3 2 1

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken....
    Odessa, TX
    It's not a Harley but it gets me down the road :D

Bike010_87ba7bd7b77e068aa4b1eecf068e986f71628831.jpg

4. Apr 4, 2009 at 12:16 PM
    Blackened Taco

Blackened Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2005 AC 4WD TRD Sport Tacoma Speedway Blue
    3 inch suspension lift, 16 inch TRD FJ Cruiser black alloys, 33 X 12.5/16 Swamper Trxus M/T, Line-Xed Toyota skid plate, TRD exhaust, TRD cold air intake, Full tint to match factory tint, In channel wind deflectors, Custom wired hidden XM, Black shorty antenna, Black background headlights, Sockmonkey TRD decals, Kenwood 5120 HU with navigation, Boston Acoustic SL60 front compnonent speakers, SL65 rear speakers, Grillcraft lower mesh grille, Black badging, AromorTech Offroad rear bumper and rear shackle flip kit Access tonnosprt cover, 12 volt power adapter wired in under the dash for standard plug in items. Recently added Devil Horn Toyota Logo, Thanks Andres.

Still a nice looking ride, nice post!

5. Apr 4, 2009 at 12:17 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    3 inch suspension lift, 16 inch TRD FJ Cruiser black alloys, 33 X 12.5/16 Swamper Trxus M/T, Line-Xed Toyota skid plate, TRD exhaust, TRD cold air intake, Full tint to match factory tint, In channel wind deflectors, Custom wired hidden XM, Black shorty antenna, Black background headlights, Sockmonkey TRD decals, Kenwood 5120 HU with navigation, Boston Acoustic SL60 front compnonent speakers, SL65 rear speakers, Grillcraft lower mesh grille, Black badging, AromorTech Offroad rear bumper and rear shackle flip kit Access tonnosprt cover, 12 volt power adapter wired in under the dash for standard plug in items. Recently added Devil Horn Toyota Logo, Thanks Andres.
    Sweet rides, my back can't take teh sport bikes anymore, too old :( Nice set of bikes though!

6. Apr 4, 2009 at 8:56 PM
    GoBlueFan

GoBlueFan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Bossier City, LA
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 PreRunner
    Step bars, billet grill with custom TOYOTA, MB Quart RSI 216 components, Hifonics ZXi 4410, RAAMmat deadened doors/back wall/roof covered with ensolite , 24" Magnaflow muffler, hand polished stock exhaust tip, tinted, OEM TRD Bilstiens all around with 1/4" spacers up front to level it out. Sport wheels added.

I don't buy the too old stuff...I'm almost 41 and the VFR is very comfortable. The ZRX was extremely comfortable the way I had it set up. No where near the ass up/head down position of the latest tupperware torpedoes.
    It's getting harder to actually buy a street bike any more. I like mine to do what ever I ask of it. Most are too focused in nature. The ZRX is the closest thing to a perfect bike. Tour? check. Sporting? check. Commute? check Trackday? check. Dragstrip? check.

7. Apr 5, 2009 at 7:33 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:

I like them all, the VFR is really nice and you couldn't get one like it today if you tried. Very clean, I like it alot. LOL on the don't buy the too old stuff. My back is hurting as we speak from playing with the truck today. A friend of mine will give me his RR for the day if a ask to ride and I always come back with a sore back. Of Course I go and ride all day too. I go farther on my Harley but the sport bkes are a blast. I just couldn't get good use out of one. Would be wasting money, it would sit too much. Glad you posted man, nice group!

8. Apr 6, 2009 at 5:35 AM
    mkeeagle

mkeeagle Well-Known Member

Member:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner
    Bed rug, running boards, window visors, bed cover
    Here is my sportster that was my first Harley. It was a 2002 had a custom paint job on the tank and almost all the chrome you can get for it. When my Dad passed away my wife let me upgrade and this is what we got. A 2005 Classic smokey gold and black. Some chrome added, engraved windshield, our names painted on the the trunk, cup holder for me, bottle holder for her, GPS/camera holder. Only 5k on her but this year taking a vacation for 3 days and going up to the UP with 35 other couples. Next year going to DC hopefully with others. Still under the tarp waiting for warmer weather or a new garage which ever comes first..(Garage got postponed til 6/1).

2002 Sportster.jpg
    img003.jpg

9. Apr 6, 2009 at 9:03 AM
    Outlaw

Outlaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2006 GX470
    Water Pump, Timing Belt, Sparkplugs, Plastidip Grill emblem

Here are my 2 bikes
    2006 Street Glide
    2003 Sportster

10. Apr 6, 2009 at 11:30 AM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:

Sweet Ultra Classic, nice pics.

11. Apr 6, 2009 at 11:32 AM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Sweet, like the Grateful Dead cover on your primary, the sportster looks like it would be fun to roll down some twisty, curvy roads. Nice pics, motor safe.

12. Apr 6, 2009 at 1:51 PM
    Outlaw

Outlaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    2006 GX470
    Water Pump, Timing Belt, Sparkplugs, Plastidip Grill emblem
    Thanks Man. The SG is All Grateful Dead themed. I have a Steal your face on the gas cap too and my license plate is GR8FLH. I love the sporty, but dont ride it that much except around town. i will never sell it cause it is my first Harley.
    the picture of my Street Glide is from Fontana Lake after riding the Tail of the Dragon last summer. It is actully better to ride on the twisties. Love watching Sparks fly as I take those 318 curves.

13. Apr 6, 2009 at 1:56 PM
    ninja_taco

ninja_taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    '10 Prerunner
    Vanillarama Pinetree Scent
    [​IMG]

'96 dyna super glide.

14. Apr 6, 2009 at 3:54 PM
    squad314

squad314 Thinks he's Steve McQueen

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Into the mystic....(foggy Saint John, NB)
    Vehicle:
    2018 TrD Sport Upgrade
    "Hello Kitty" steering wheel cover.
    Nice rides Outlaw....I had the boards pretty ground off flat on my Fatboy too!

15. Apr 6, 2009 at 3:58 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Check the video I posted on this thread from The Dragon, great fun. The surrounding areas are alot of fun too. One of my favorite places.

16. Apr 6, 2009 at 3:59 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Nice ride brother.

17. Apr 6, 2009 at 4:36 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
  18. Apr 6, 2009 at 5:04 PM
    Blackened Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    What type of horsepower does that have :D

19. Apr 6, 2009 at 9:08 PM
    4x4x4trd

4x4x4trd My other ride weighs 200 tons

Member:
    North Texas
    Vehicle:
    08 White Access Cab TRD OR, Debadged
    AFE oil free drop in, Secondary removed, tint, front D-rings, Toyota bed mat, Undercover tonneau, TRD seat covers and floor mats, Pioneer speakers, Westin Platinum bars, Fumoto oil valve, short antena, Nifty Xtreme's, TSB leaf springs, Bilstein 5100's set at .85" in the front
    '06 Ultra, with Bushtech Turbo II trailer.
    [​IMG]

'88 FXSTC
    [​IMG]

20. Apr 7, 2009 at 4:01 AM
    mkeeagle

mkeeagle Well-Known Member

Member:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner
    Bed rug, running boards, window visors, bed cover

Sorry it's not a Ultra Classic..... Just a Classic but Thanks.:)

Products Discussed in

To Top