1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sighting in Winchester VA

Discussion in 'North East' started by Simms65, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Jul 26, 2010 at 5:48 AM
    Simms65

Simms65 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    WV
    Vehicle:
    '16 Quicksand O/R M/T
    Friday night I was leaving the Winchester Sports Plex/ Gander mountain drive, sitting at the light to turn left. It was a little before 8:30. I saw someone who had to be a TW member. Silver double cab, shatoshi grill with TRD logo, TRD anthracite wheels, lifted. Guy and girl in the truck. I was in my mostly stock Timberland double cab. I waved. Who was it? :D

2. Aug 24, 2010 at 6:40 PM
    WVtriple

WVtriple Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    I live in Charles Town, and my sister lives in Winchester. I am in Winchester once a week either to visit with niece and nephew ( my sister lives off of RT 7) or do some shopping, which is where you saw me.
    Cheers Anthony

3. Aug 25, 2010 at 8:40 AM
    Trog2233

Trog2233 Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Barcelona Red Double Cab TRD sport 4x4
    Bak Flip VP tonneau cover
    WVtriple I saw ya the other day. I work in Harpers Ferry and drive thru charles town everyday.

4. Aug 25, 2010 at 9:00 AM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    Yeah easy to catch my truck, unlike living in Cali, where a truck looking like mine would not even get a second glance, LOL

5. Aug 25, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    Simms65

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    WV
    Vehicle:
    '16 Quicksand O/R M/T
    You gave me an awfully odd look when I waved. Good to see that I wasn't hallucinating. :D

6. Aug 25, 2010 at 3:19 PM
    WVtriple

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    it b/c I wasnt putting two and two together and trying to think if I really knew who that was. If I knew you from Gold's Gym, or if I knew you from Stonewalls Pub in Shepherdstown. I used to work the door there a few years back. Any who, glad to see another TW member in the area I will surely wave back if we run into each other again, which I'm sure of, hell I'm running out to Dick's sporting goods in M-burg right after I eat, maybe then:D

7. Aug 26, 2010 at 6:47 AM
    Simms65

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    WV
    Vehicle:
    '16 Quicksand O/R M/T
    I work just outside of Sheperdstown, so I've been there and gotten pizza for lunch tons of times. Great place. You ever wanna stop by a smaller local gun shop instead of Dick's, I work part time at Tannerman's Trading Co. Up Rt11 North about 2 miles from the intersection of Queen st and Rt11. I'm usually there Saturdays. :D

Products Discussed in

To Top