1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Skillcraft Grille Guard Question

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Dhaire17, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Dec 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM
    Dhaire17

Dhaire17 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner Off Road
    - 3" Lift Kit - 18" Dick Cepek DC-2s - Nitto Dune Grappler 285/65R/18 - Westin Sportsman Grille Guard - 5% tint - Aries Nurf Bars - Flowmaster Catback 817432 - Wet Okole Seat covers - 2 JL 10's and all new JL interior speakers.
    Hey fellow Taco owners,

I'm a new tacoma owner, I bought a brand new 2010 Prerunner Off Road this past June. I have been deployed for a few months now and am piecing together my dream truck so its waiting for me when I get back. My question to you guys is as follows:

I want a black brush guard to go on my dark gray Tacoma, and I like the look of the Steelcraft 53250, but I have scowered the internet and cannot find the answer to my question. Does the Steelcraft brush guard mount aroud the stock skid plate? I want a black brush guard but do not want to remove my skid plate. Any help would be awesome, thanks guys.

- Dan

2. Jan 17, 2011 at 8:22 PM
    webhead

webhead Member

Member:
    Clovis, NM
    I bought and installed a steelcraft grille guard and didnt have to uninstall the skid plate. I have pics. I have pics. PM me if you want....

Products Discussed in

To Top