1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Lion...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by bjhn83, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 1, 2012 at 5:37 AM
    bjhn83

bjhn83 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradley
    Columbia, MO
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 DCSB Grandpa Shell
    3" Toytec lift, 285/75/16 BFG AT KO's on Pro Comp 7089's, Yellow fog lights, Satoshi
    "Snoop Dogg has revealed he has always felt like a reincarnation of the late great Bob Marley.
    The Doggfather made the statement during a press conference to promote his new material under reggae alias Snoop Lion, claiming that he always knew he was a Rastafarian, but became more aware of it when visiting priests in Jamaica.
    Snoop told reporters: "I didn't know that until I went to the temple, where the High Priest asked me what my name was, and I said, 'Snoop Dogg'. And he looked me in my eyes and said, 'No more. You are the light; you are the lion'."
    He continued: "I have always said I was Bob Marley reincarnated. I feel I have always been a Rastafari. I just didn't have my third eye open, but it's wide open right now."
    The Sweat hitmaker then went on to address his collaboration with M.I.A. and Diplo on forthcoming album Reincarnated, stating: "On this particular project, I had no planning on going to Jamaica, making a reggae record. The spirit called me. And, you know, anytime the spirit calls you, you gotta know that it's serious.
    "I basically let them know what I want. It's not that I want to become Snoop Dogg in a reggae track... I want to bury Snoop Dogg and become Snoop Lion.""
    :laughing:

planet_4713cd6c25607296ada0d1eb2192a7682357a1f9.jpg

2. Aug 1, 2012 at 5:43 AM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    Snoop [​IMG] Ba Doop Boop

3. Aug 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM
    pippen

pippen that was'nt a vitamin!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Pippen
    Eastern NC
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner Ext.
    Well I heard his reggae is'nt all that, but Diplo should be able to help him, I really like Diplo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top