1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Snow Storm Francesca- Wheeling!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by mudthedoor, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Mar 23, 2011 at 11:33 AM
    mudthedoor

mudthedoor [OP] Sconnie

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Forestville, WI
    Vehicle:
    00 4Runner
    I know its a work day, but I know there is somone out there who is enjoying all the snow in the midwest. I took a trip to a local gas station and preceded to burry my taco coming back up my drive way :D. What have you guys done!?

2. Mar 23, 2011 at 1:31 PM
    06RadiantRed

06RadiantRed Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    CA-Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road - RadRed!!
    ICON ext. Travel Coilovers, TC UCAs, Fox 2.0 FJ Rear Shox + 2"AAL rear
    I ended up taking a day trip to Tahoe on sunday, going up over 50 from the bay area. Took a little longer than usual because of avalanche control. On the way home that night though It took almost 6 hours just to get out of Tahoe! Was crazy. When we finally got going back over Echo Summit, there had to of been a 25 foot high wall of snow from an avalanche they had been clearing on the passenger side.

Then i got passed by some jackass in a Rav 4, using the oncoming lane every chance he got to jump ahead in the slow line down the mountain. Cant believe he didn't cause an accident. Im sure someone would have murdered him if he did, after the long wait we all just got out of..

Got any pics of the fun on your end??

192046_772004849538_60708188_39206755_4571226_o.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top