1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD-2011 Tacoma AC 4WD 126K.

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacomas For Sale (2005-2015)' started by Jedwin, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 10, 2020 at 10:38 PM
    Jedwin

Jedwin [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    SF
    Vehicle:
    1994 LITTLE RED TRUCK (SINGLE CAB 4X4)
    Little. Red.
    For sale is my 2011 Tacoma 4wd. 126k miles. Clean title in my possession. Nice looking truck looking for a new home. Currently Located in Southern CA. Can deliver to Northern CA.

I bought it from my cousin who used it for her bakery business in the Bay Area. Needless to say, the truck was overkill for pie ingredients. Ive had it for the last 2 years. In that time I put Bilstein 5100's and new wheels and tires, carhartt seat covers, weather-techs, and plenty of nifty little add on's. I changed oil religiously and kept records of the work I've done. The trucks is in great shape. No accidents, no leaks. Drives better than new.

There are some little scratches and imperfections around the body, but its a truck. Also, it's wired for a rear view camera in the mirror, but it hasn't worked since it's been in my possession and I never got around to fixing it. I also have a dog who happily hung out in the bed 90% of the time. The camper shell was for his sake. I did some camping, some fire trails and little adventures around CA, but never off-roaded it or put it through any kind of rough driving. The truck has been babied in my possession. I love this truck, and am only selling because i'm moving and need more seats. I have the original wheels if you want those too.

Feel free to reach out between 9am and 8pm.

Thanks,

Ethan

IMG_8033.jpg IMG_8035.jpg IMG_8038.jpg IMG_8039.jpg IMG_8061.jpg IMG_8073.jpg IMG_8074.jpg IMG_8075.jpg IMG_8076.jpg IMG_8029.jpg IMG_8027.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top