1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD---Bedslide 1000

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Fox2011PM, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 2, 2017 at 10:55 AM
    Fox2011PM

Fox2011PM [OP] "The Mountains are calling"

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCSB 4X4 TRD OR
    ADS 2.5" CO's w/adj, ADS 2.5" Rears w/ piggybacks, Firestone air bags and 1.5" AAL, SCS SR8s, Tom Woods custom one piece drive shaft....more to come
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Posted this in 2nd Gen and Texas BST, figured I'd give it a go here too. Bedslide 1000. Very good condition. Will fit an access cab or DCLB length wise. Platform measurements and slide base measurements shown in pictures. I was gonna cut the width of the plywood platform to fit between the wheel wells which would be simple because there are no mounting or fastening points to interfere, but I measured wrong on the length. However if you wanted it above the wheel wells on some sort of platform, it would fit without cutting. I thought I could make it work. Was going for something like DefconBrix on top of a drawer but I still didn't have the room because of my bed bars. This thing is in great condition. I bought it from a guy who just bought a truck and it had the Bedslide in it but he has a bed cap and it didn't work for him. Everything functions great and is in like new condition. I just ordered brand new mounting hardware including riv-nut tool to secure it to the bed. All mechanisms operate flawlessly, it looks like it wasn't used very much. I'm gonna sell this to try to fund a new one that is made for the short bed. $700 OBO. This model is rated for 1000# and has 3 lock out points and sells new for over $1000. I am in Dallas near Northwest Highway and 75. Prefer somewhat close, but willing to meet within 30 min or so.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  2. Apr 3, 2017 at 6:07 AM
    Fox2011PM

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCSB 4X4 TRD OR
    ADS 2.5" CO's w/adj, ADS 2.5" Rears w/ piggybacks, Firestone air bags and 1.5" AAL, SCS SR8s, Tom Woods custom one piece drive shaft....more to come
    Bump, taking offers

3. May 21, 2017 at 5:27 PM
    dcoursler

dcoursler They call me Tater Salad

Member:
    First Name:
    Derrick
    Alabaster, AL
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off Road
    Currie Rock Jock High Pinion 60, JD Fab EVERYTHING, Fox shocks, Radflo Shocks, Archive Garage all the other things, spinny thing on top of the motor
    I wish i had seen this when i was driving through dallas last week

4. May 26, 2017 at 4:58 PM
    Fox2011PM

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCSB 4X4 TRD OR
    This has found a home, thanks for the interest

5. May 30, 2017 at 8:52 PM
    jg805

jg805 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Good deal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top