1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sold my 2014 DCSB! [CLOSED, ALL SOLD]

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by mrkabc, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Dec 11, 2016 at 9:19 PM
    mrkabc

mrkabc [OP] Mall Crawler with a Locker

Member:
    First Name:
    Art
    Corona, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM DCSB TRD OR
    Morimoto XB LED Head & Fog Lights, Cali Raised Stealth Light bar, OEM Roof Rack, Homelink Compass Mirror, Power Tailgate Lock, LED bed lights, MESO mirrors, gashole, switch panel & Stage 2 tails, PRO grille. Where's the mall?
    **EDIT 12-12-16 2200hrs - Updated ALL ITEMS SOLD!**

I sold my 2014 TRD OR DCSB yesterday (got a 2017!) and these parts either don't fit or I can't use anymore. :( The truck had less than 5000 miles on it and was garage kept - this means the parts I have here are virtually new.

I really prefer local pickup, but will consider shipping the smaller stuff. Feel free to ask questions, and I’ll do my best to answer them quickly. All prices as listed. All parts located in Corona, CA. Thanks!!

* 2014 OEM Running Boards for a DCSB. -$200 OBO. [SOLD] This includes the hardware. Definitely local pickup for these bad actors.
    Boards 1.jpg

* H4 Philips X-Treme Ultinon LED headlight bulbs H4 size. -$100 + shipping, OBO. [SOLD] These bulbs are brand new in the box and have never been used! I was intending to install them and never got around to doing so. These are the bulbs that have filter to create a "cutoff" to avoid excess glare. You can see the product here:

http://www.xenondepot.com/h4-philips-12953BWX2-LED-Bulb-p/12953bwx2.htm

Folks these bulbs are a steal! Currently the pricing on their website is $249 and that's their "sale" price.
    Philps LED.jpg

*OPT7 FluxBeam H4 LED headlight bulbs. - $45 + shipping, OBO. [SOLD] These bulbs are nice and bright white, and IMO much better than bi xenon HID.

You can see the product here:

https://www.amazon.com/OPT7-Headlight-Bulbs-Clear-Arc-Beam/dp/B00VNBEJ1G

These have been on my (former) truck for about a year. They look great and work perfectly! Here's the difference between halogen headlights (on the right) and the OPT7s (on the left)

OPT 7 LED.jpg Comparison LED Halogen.jpg

*Gate Keeper Tailgate Protection Toyota Tacoma 2005-2015. $20 + shipping, OBO. [SOLD] I was disappointed to find that this doesn't fit my 2017, I really like the idea of the tailgate protector in conjunction with a Pop n Lock to keep some loser from jacking my $2k tailgate and then selling it on Craigslist. I bought this October 5, 2014 and I can say with confidence that my tailgate was never stolen! :) Yes, the kit does include the Allen wrench. <g>

Jimmi Jammer.jpg

You can see the product here:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008D7PHGE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My original thread and installation instructions:
    https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/tailgate-theft-paranoia-installing-a-jimmi-jammer.352514/

*OEM Third Brake Light housing. $20 + shipping, OBO. [SOLD] I replaced my third brake light a while back (November 2014) with a clear LED from Amazon. I caught a lot of hell from you guys about the price I paid for the LED, LOL. (from @IPNPULZ to be exact! :) )

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/installing-clear-third-brake-light-2014-taco.351242/

This is the original fixture, it was 4 months old when I took it off the truck. It's been packed away ever since. Maybe someone will be interested? Here it is!

Brake Light.jpg

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    Biscuits likes this.
  2. Dec 12, 2016 at 9:34 AM
    DC-USAF

DC-USAF Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dale
    WNC
    Vehicle:
    2015 SR5 Access Cab 4x4 V6
    TRD PRO Grill, mobtown offroad recovery bar, SCS Ray 10's
    Pm sent

3. Dec 12, 2016 at 10:03 AM
    madsand

madsand wanderer

Member:
    First Name:
    sandz
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2012 DBLCB LB sports 4x4 SC
    Icon 2.5" Remote Reservoir Extended Travel CDCV Icon tubular UCA Icon add a leaf Method NV wheels Nitto trail grappler MT 285/70/17 Weather Tech floor mat All Pro rock slider
    Pm sent (opt7)

4. Dec 12, 2016 at 5:39 PM
    PaladinReed

PaladinReed Well-Known Member

Member:
    MO
    Vehicle:
    2009 Timberland Mica 4x4 DCSB Sport
    Dang. Do want those boards

5. Dec 12, 2016 at 5:44 PM
    02YotaGuy

02YotaGuy Guy With A Red 80 Series

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Springfield, VA
    Vehicle:
    94 FZJ80
    Bumper, Winch, 315s, Sliders, OME HD lift, Custom rear swingout, roof rack, drawers, way too much to list.
    I'll take the third brake light if it hasn't already been claimed. P/O tinted mine and it looks like garbage.

6. Dec 12, 2016 at 6:07 PM
    SocalTaco15

SocalTaco15 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    Socal, Orange County
    The running boards will fit on your 2017!

7. Dec 12, 2016 at 7:05 PM
    mrkabc

Member:
    First Name:
    Art
    Corona, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM DCSB TRD OR
    Morimoto XB LED Head & Fog Lights, Cali Raised Stealth Light bar, OEM Roof Rack, Homelink Compass Mirror, Power Tailgate Lock, LED bed lights, MESO mirrors, gashole, switch panel & Stage 2 tails, PRO grille. Where's the mall?
    Blahhhh, already sold them. I like my new ones better anyways. :cheers:

8. Dec 12, 2016 at 7:07 PM
    mrkabc

Member:
    First Name:
    Art
    Corona, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM DCSB TRD OR
    @PaladinReed , @02YotaGuy , @madsand

I'm sorry guys, I sold them this morning around 0800 hours. My apologies, I just got home from work and can now respond. Thank you for your interest! :cheers:

9. Dec 12, 2016 at 7:13 PM
    mrkabc

Member:
    First Name:
    Art
    Corona, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM DCSB TRD OR
    @Laoturk PM on Philips bulbs received first, awaiting his response on buying the bulbs. Stand by ladies and gents!

10. Dec 12, 2016 at 8:39 PM
    Laoturk

Laoturk Well-Known Member

Member:
    Huntington Bch
    Vehicle:
    2013 tacoma LB
    Thanks for quick response.

11. Dec 12, 2016 at 10:01 PM
    mrkabc

Member:
    First Name:
    Art
    Corona, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM DCSB TRD OR
    And... SOLD to @Laoturk !

Thank you all! This concludes the entertainment portion of this sale thread. Have a great evening all!

Products Discussed in

To Top