1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD Northern Colorado: Maxent 50" HDPlasmaw/Detachable Speakers, Stand & Remote SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Ostrichsak, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Jul 2, 2012 at 4:20 PM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak [OP] Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    **SOLD**

I've got a high definition 50" plasma for sale. There's nothing wrong with it but we recently had an opportunity drop into our laps to replace it with a brand new plasma so we did. We've had this for quite a while but have never had a single issue with it and it needs nothing. I've got this listed on Craigslist for quite a bit more (still lowest priced 50" plasma on CL) since everyone likes to haggle but I'll list my bottom dollar price here for all y'alls.

Possible trades would be a Glock 19 Gen 4 w/night sights (would consider w/o nights), Gladiator garage equipment, complete .308 upper that fits on a POF/DPMS lower receiver w/a bbl under 20", wheels/tires that will fit my 2010 Tacoma.

Offered here is a perfectly working high definition 50" plasma. This is an older plasma that has worked flawlessly the entire time we've owned it. It's been in our bedroom so it gets limited use and that's why we're selling it. For those who don't know the Maxent is basically a Panasonic glass panel and boards so don't let the name throw you off. The picture quality on this plasma is fantastic! This plasma cost over $2,500 new when I bought it which was a much better deal than the Panasonic which was over $4,000 at the time. The other trade-off is this Maxent has detachable speakers & the Panasonic did not. This is a must-have if you have your own surround sound as you can remove the speakers and have just the display showing. It has HDMI as well as several other inputs visible in the photo below of the back panel. There are a few stock photos below because I'm horrible as a photographer but the one with Family Guy is an actual picture I took showing you how good the display is and how it looks w/o the pictures or stand. The other pictures show the speakers and stand which are indeed included. They were removed and safely store along with the remote (we use a universal remote) so these parts are all basically still brand new. The plasma itself has never given us a single problem and will likely give years of worry-free use. It was bought brand new and calibrated immediately after being installed and if you know plasmas you know this is critical to give the best life possible. It has never had video games played on it, paused images for extended periods or any other static images displayed. This is the least expensive 50" plasma on Craigslist and I would put the picture quality up against all of the displays costing more. Plasma has a MUCH better picture than LCD or LED (which is basically LCD with LED back lighting that is marketed as the next big thing) with darker blacks, more realistic color reproduction and unmatched contrast ratio. It was bought brand new and calibrated immediately after being installed and if you know plasmas you know this is critical to give the best life possible. Rest assured that if you're the lucky one who gets this it's been well cared for and is a great deal and it won't last long at this price so act now if you want it. Price is only **SOLD**.

2. Jul 15, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak [OP] Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    Still available.

3. Aug 2, 2012 at 9:06 PM