1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

some new recovery gear for sale quality stuff.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by stunt man hans, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Jan 10, 2012 at 11:49 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans [OP] DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    to those interested i have available, 100 feet of warn 5/16th steel cable and factory clevis pin and warn pull strap this fits on the m8000 drum nicely it was only used once to stretch and re-spool according to warns directions.
    i think the button head set screw is included as well for attaching to your actual drum as well but, i need to be sure viking is sending me out another with my new syn line before i go giving mine away.

40 dollars pick up, or you pay shipping. new warn 5 1/6 complete wire rope still up for grabs 40 beans takes it home :)

2 brand new never used arb red pin bow shackles 4 3/4 ton wll x4 so there breaking strength is over 30k. these are the hot galvenized model shackle not the painted ones you find in tractor supply arb apparently doesn't mark their shackles so i thought i would clear that up now. they are marked with their wll limit so you know what they can hold and they are in fact made and sold by arb.

20 dollars plus shipping or pick up. sold

warn snatch block brand new never used i never even took it out of the box to put it in my recovery bag lol.

70 pick up. or 60 and buyer pays shipping. this is the beefy one btw i paid 80 dollars for it a month ago. sold

the pic is from when the night i purchased everything just a month ago. everything is in absolutely perfect shape and is made by either warn or arb so its good stuff.

the only reason for this sale is i have decided to change these pieces of my kit to better suit my needs nothing else everything is literally bnib minus the wire rope itself which was only stretched in my driveway.

update on the wll limit of the shackles i didn't realize that when you convert a 4 3/4 ton shackle to pounds then you multiply it by 4 to get its minimum breaking strength thought that was pretty neat. lol i just learned this today myself

IMAG0654.jpg
    IMAG0652.jpg
    IMAG0655.jpg

2. Jan 10, 2012 at 11:59 PM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    pm me with any offers and questions you have.

thanks hans

3. Jan 11, 2012 at 7:40 AM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    morning push :)

4. Jan 11, 2012 at 7:45 AM
    MonkeyProof

MonkeyProof Power Top

Member:
    SoCal- SGV
    If you were local I would pick up that snatch block in a heartbeat..the more in a recovery kit the marrier

5. Jan 11, 2012 at 7:52 AM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    right on man. just to let you know i have another guy out in cali wanting to pick up the shackles as well if you want pm me you zip and i can get a quote together for you guys if i can sell both at once it may be worth it ya know.

i tried to stick with good stuff in the kit warn viking arb thats it. the reason i was selling this is the arb snatch has a polymer wheel and the one i held didn't seem to have as many sharp edges on it as this one does. it looked and felt more synthetic friendly not that you couldn't use the warn with synthetic line but, imo it would require the user to pay more attention in order not to abrade their rope.

i'm moving to a 3/8'' synthetic rope and knowing how everything else happens with this truck i can see my dumbass cutting my new rope :laugh:

6. Jan 11, 2012 at 8:00 AM
    MonkeyProof

MonkeyProof Power Top

Member:
    SoCal- SGV
    I already have and have used that very same snatch block, you would no problems with it with whatever line you use it with

7. Jan 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM
    duckcmdr

duckcmdr If it flies it dies!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB 4x4
    ARB Winch Bumper, Cabelas trial gear 2 mats, Wade vent shades, rear TSB, Toytec TSB AAL ,5100's set to 0,886 coils w/top plate 285/75/16 Treadwright at on Raceline Raptors, Toytec Diff drop, Bud Built Skids,Total Chaos LCA Skids,Devil horns,LED Dome Light,Scan Gauge, Rear Diff Breather, Revenge Fab Sliders. XRC 8 winch, Safari Snorkel, KC Daylighters 100 watt, Redline hood Struts & ez-down tailgate, G-stop extended SS brake lines,Homeroshi front grill and snorkle grill, relentless fab hc rear bumper
  8. Jan 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    i know it never even seen the steel cable i just want the softer rounder arb 9k snatch the warn block has some sharp ass edges on it.

i don't want to run the risk of hurting the new synthetic. price drop on the snatch block 50 dollars :)

9. Jan 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    duckcmdr

duckcmdr If it flies it dies!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB 4x4
    ARB Winch Bumper, Cabelas trial gear 2 mats, Wade vent shades, rear TSB, Toytec TSB AAL ,5100's set to 0,886 coils w/top plate 285/75/16 Treadwright at on Raceline Raptors, Toytec Diff drop, Bud Built Skids,Total Chaos LCA Skids,Devil horns,LED Dome Light,Scan Gauge, Rear Diff Breather, Revenge Fab Sliders. XRC 8 winch, Safari Snorkel, KC Daylighters 100 watt, Redline hood Struts & ez-down tailgate, G-stop extended SS brake lines,Homeroshi front grill and snorkle grill, relentless fab hc rear bumper
    Thanks for the deal hans

Snatch block and shackels sold.

10. Jan 11, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    no problem buddy they are here when your ready :)

11. Jan 12, 2012 at 2:57 PM
    stunt man hans

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    bump.

i still have the steel rope with warn clevis hook and warn pull strap up for grabs.

40 dollars takes it home :)

12. Jul 3, 2012 at 9:02 AM
    mmcmahan2206

mmcmahan2206 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    McCall, Idaho
    Vehicle:
    00 Tacoma SR5 TRD 3.4L
    6" FabTech suspension 3" body lift, 35x12.50R15 BFG AT T/A KO tires, Mickey Thompson Sidebiter wheels, 4:88 front and rear gears, e-locker, "grey wire mod," Hella driving lights retroed to 55w 8000K HIDs, custom grill, Downey chrome air intake w/ AEM filter, AirAid throttle body spacer, Flowmaster exhaust, Alpine audio w/ 12" RF sub, racing bucket seats, black powdercoated toolbox, smoked out black taillights, black headlamps and corners, red LED interior lights, sway bar removed, rear shock relocation, u-bolt flip mod, 01 center console, Relentless Fab front plate bumper, LED fog lights.
    Still available???

Products Discussed in

To Top