1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Something Cool you did at your Wedding?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by cleanTRDmachine, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Feb 18, 2011 at 5:33 AM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine [OP] watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    Me and the wife got married this past August in Orlando.
    The day before the wedding my brother-in-law were talking about taking a dip after the wedding in our tuxs. We asked the guy at the tux store and he said there would be no extra charge...
    So:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taWksXSWpIg

A random guest at the resort we were at took his droid out, filmed it and sent it to us!
    It was tough for the photographer to get the shot because it started pouring down rain!

What cool things did you do at your wedding??:D

2. Feb 18, 2011 at 6:21 AM
    EL TACOROJO

EL TACOROJO SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.

Member:
    First Name:
    BURRY
    south mills NORCAK
    Vehicle:
    03 dblcab prerunner sr5 v6
    smoked taillights,smoked front turnsignals,smoked 3rd brake light,black badges,black roof rack,removed mud flaps,debadged, camburg 2.5 coilovers,camburg uca's, cobra 25 cb, 4ft firestick ant, dust light/bed lights , 4 hellas on the front
    My best man and I "stole" some golf carts and went racin at the country club my wife and I got married at. Good times

3. Feb 18, 2011 at 7:29 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    The guy who shot my wedding video is a family friend. There are several points (not during important parts of the ceremony that the camera wanders off and zooms in on some nice boats, some folks down the beach, a motorcycle, and some random other stuff...all with funny and/or off color commentary....

4. Feb 18, 2011 at 7:35 AM
    Danosabre

Danosabre Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Gardner,Ma
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road
    Extang Trifold bed cover,DDM 55W 6000k HID, maglight, Vent visors
    My wife and I ran away from everybody.
    It's the second marrage for both of us, so we went to the JP on a friday afternoon, then went home emailed everyone in the families and left for the weekend.

Ya I know :bored:

5. Feb 18, 2011 at 7:02 PM
    cleanTRDmachine

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    Nice! Thanks for having me in the "club" now!

6. Feb 18, 2011 at 7:04 PM
    crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
    the cool thing in my wedding was approx one year after....when i ended it lol!!!!

7. Feb 18, 2011 at 7:04 PM
    Sport11

Sport11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Kingsport, TN
    Vehicle:
    Dodge Ram 1500
    The wife and I got married in Mexico. Told the families that they couldn't come. We were so happy that it was just the two of us.

8. Feb 18, 2011 at 7:11 PM
    cleanTRDmachine

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    It was nice going away, just our families there...no one there for a free meal:cool:

9. Feb 18, 2011 at 7:23 PM
    Taco-NB

Taco-NB MMMMM Taco's

Member:
    New Brunswick
    Vehicle:
    '09 4X4 SR5 Access Cab V6 - Black Sand Pearl
    Wow! Sorry to hear! :( sounds pretty lonely! :( Hope you guys are doing OK with no friends and family to support you :( !!

10. Feb 19, 2011 at 7:41 AM
    JCfromDEMELLO

JCfromDEMELLO Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Black 2000 4x4
    Had to sell 'em all
    Well I had a Best Woman instead of Best Man. Girl had been my friend since I was 15 years old and just happened to have left the south years ago like I did. Ended up in NorCal and she came down and paid for our honeymoon and everything (RN's in Cali make bank, lol).

I think overall my entire wedding was cool. I got married in the gardens at Stone Brewery and we had a bagpiper instead of cheap prerecorded wedding music on speakers. All the random patrons at the bistro that day were cheering for us and taking pictures. Oh and bride and groom drink free all night, woohoo!

I also had one Jason Demello on the guest list too soooo...yeah I know. But hell, at least I figured out a way to get a bonus out of him! Even if it was a wedding present.

Products Discussed in

To Top