1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

~SSO 2021 Tacoma Group Buy~

Discussion in 'Automotive Group Buys' started by SouthernStyleOffRoad, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Nov 1, 2021 at 12:13 PM
    jgr81

jgr81 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jen
    Summit County CO
    Vehicle:
    16 Tacoma TRD OR Access Cab, 03 4runner v8
    sweet on the black friday price match! i didn't even see that, thank you!

2. Nov 1, 2021 at 1:07 PM
    SouthernStyleOffRoad

SouthernStyleOffRoad [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Thank you! While we do like money (like most businesses), we're into doing what's right for our customers (within reason) too!

Thank you for supporting us, it goes a long way and keeps a bunch of Louisiana welders happy and busy!

Thank you!

-Lee

BudFriendguy[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Nov 1, 2021 at 8:10 PM
    Dean62

Dean62 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Florida Panhandle
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Sport 4x4 BR Access Cab Manual
    I ordered during the GB glad you are matching the BF sale!

jgr81 likes this.
  4. Nov 9, 2021 at 9:26 AM
    LJTacoma

LJTacoma My Ferrari...

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Vehicle:
    2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 2+2 (voodoo blue)
    Having probs with customer service at SSO. Slimline hybrid bumper + stage 2s came with some issues (bolts warped at recommended torque -- cutouts for bolts too big on bumper; stage 2s also not symmetric -- one attaches higher and more forward than other). SSO rep sounded eager to address (I am sure they are), but I cannot get them to return/respond to my emails (emails + photos requested by them). Rep said new bolts were on the way. No. Then comms just went dead. This has gone on for 2 months +. Again, everybody is experiencing weirdness right now -- not pointing fingers. Just adding a data point to your decisions. Best.

5. Nov 9, 2021 at 9:41 AM
    SouthernStyleOffRoad

Member:
    Dear LJ,

I apologize as that email was not logged into on my phone so I never got the notification. I'll read your email and respond by today. It's not a email I use often, if ever at all to be honest and was offering a fix to a problem then walked out into the shop and forgot about my PM to you. I'll get your new bolts out tomorrow as promised.

And I kindly suggest anyone having problems with our customer service to CALL into the shop as that's usually the quickest and most efficient way to get a problem taken care of. We have about 7 people who share this account, so their is some good room for error. Call in, you get 1 operator and she disperses the issue throughout the shop.

We have a phone representative available Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. central time.

BudFriendguy and Teal_6 like this.
  6. Nov 9, 2021 at 9:58 AM
    SouthernStyleOffRoad

Member:
    And furthermore, if for some reason our customer service representative Kim misses your phone call because she's at lunch (12-12:30 central) or we're closed. Make sure to leave a message. The messages left on our voicemail get left on the phone, emailed to our cox server, and emailed to the owner's cell phone. People call all the time, don't say a single word and expect us to call every missed called back in a world of AUTO WARRANTY CALLS....

powder1134 likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top