1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Steam Deck or Odin 2 Pro

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vitamin J, May 7, 2024.

1. May 7, 2024 at 4:51 AM
    Vitamin J

Vitamin J [OP] USN Vet

Member:
    Oklahoma City
    Vehicle:
    2014 White DCSB PreRunner Texas Edition 4.0L V6
    Just cosmetic: Window Tint, radio knobs, temp control knobs, Tech-Deck, Tonneau bed cover, tail gate lock, de-chromed all badges inside and out, installed back up camera and custom bedside decals.
    Anyone here using an Odin 2 Pro? I can't decide which to get....the Odin or a Steam Deck. as for the Odin, I am very comfortable with Android. I have very lil experience with Linux. But it seems like I would have more options as far as games and consoles with the Steam Deck.

I currently have two retro handhelds...an Anbernic RG35XX and a Retroid Pocket 3+...really like both of those as far as portability and game play, but I can't play all the games I want to play...GameCube is pretty limited on the RP3+....and as for the RG35XX....it doesn't have Bluetooth or wifi.... which is a must for me the next go around. I also have the OG Game Boy handhelds which I love now that they have been modded with newer displays. Love my GBA and GBA SP. But I still have that desire to play newer games....really want to play Helldivers II.

So I don't have a PS5 or the newer Xbox...are those games available to play on the Steam Deck through Steam or are they remote only?

Products Discussed in

To Top