1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Still open for business?

Discussion in 'Beefed Taco' started by TacoTaro, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Apr 22, 2011 at 8:26 PM
    medic2230

medic2230 Ditch Doctor

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Columbus, Ga
    Vehicle:
    2011 Taco 4x4 DCLB
    20% Tint, OME 3"complete lift with Dakar's, Light Racing UCA's, 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 10 HP TW sticker, Ultraguage, B.A.M.F. Rock Sliders, MedicFab Bed Rack, Relentless front bumper
    No need to get all bossy bro. :boink:

2. Apr 23, 2011 at 7:18 AM
    TacoTaro

TacoTaro [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    04 DC 4x4
    King Coilovers, Light Racing UCA, OME Dakar leafs w/ extra leaf and SB10" Bilstein 7100's and a U-bolt flip. 4.56's, eLocker rear, ARB front, Marlin rear bumper, ARB Bull Bar w/ Warn M8000. BAMF Sliders. Manual hub conversion with functioning ABS. Tundra front brakes. Manual hub conversion with functioning ABS. SCS F-5's w/ 255/85 Toyo MT's
    What happened here?

3. Apr 23, 2011 at 7:21 AM
    truckboattruck

truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Member:
    First Name:
    evan
    MD
    Vehicle:
    silver sport
    99superjet 11ktm350
    the internet..

[​IMG]

4. Apr 23, 2011 at 8:28 AM
    Beefed Taco

Beefed Taco Taco Vending Machine Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    My Metal Shop
    Vehicle:
    99 Taco
    streetacos.com parts!
    David, I went to answer your email the other day and got sidetracked, I sincerely apologize. Here's what's up. I've been so swamped in the shop after 2 slider projects back to back, small items got backed up and now I'm taking care of all of it as quickly as I can.

Here's what's going on too...I really do apologize to anyone who orders something and doesn't get a confirmation email from me thanking them for the order and having them verify the PayPal address for shipping,but when I get this backed up I've learned I'm most useful in the shop and not here on this computer. This first email is SO important and I understand that and am trying to get back to getting them out since this is bad for business and I completely understand someone wondering if they've been taken for a ride or just not knowing what's going on at all.

There are days worth of PM's, emails, voicemail (when it's not full, which it is right now), that's why my website says "text preferred" on the contact us page, because none of us can afford for me to sit here all day typing away while nothing in the shop gets built. Is it bad customer service, yes, am I overwhelmed on the computer end of things without a secretary, yep.

Example: just going to run in for 2 minutes and check what height blocks.....then as usual, sidetracked for an hour (or more) answering emails and getting frustrated from my computer since that's what it's so good at. I hate these things with a passion....all while my boss stands there pointing at his watch....oh wait, I'm the boss, but I love that example.

Here's something else that kills me in this day and age of computers....I give someone a turnaround time and all info, only to get PMed or emailed before that time is due with them asking me the status of the order. I understand the excitement of wanting to know when project day will happen, but countless emails like this only hold product up even longer.

So I'm truly sorry to those of you that didn't hear from me, and a lot of times the orders come from forum users, and when they post up wondering, usually someone who personally knows me, or has been through the same situation and did receive their part, knows I'm trustworthy and a quality part is on it's way and will let that person know on the forum to just be patient and they'll get a nice part that works as claimed.

I print out my PayPal "payments received" pages, write the order next to the name, and simply go up my long list of items to build and the customer receives a USPS email when their label is printed online.

I just did 2 waves of drop brackets, and have the 3rd and final wave starting this Monday, so if someone is waiting, it's most likely coming this week. I need people to know that I never stop working since I do it from home, just ask my wife, she'd like to have the husband that used to pay attention to her back...that's what Sunday if for.

Hours: 8:00am to about 11:00pm...everyday. Here went 15 mins...gotta go get working now.

5. Apr 23, 2011 at 1:18 PM
    tinker_troy

tinker_troy I feel so Devo

Member:
    WA
    I sincerly apologize for the sh*tstorm that thread became Taro.
    I, like a complete a$$hat, did not notice what section you posted this in and just thought you mistakenly posted this instead of sending a PM.

sorry :(

6. May 12, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    bowzerdoo77

bowzerdoo77 U.S.M.C.

Member:
    Twentynine Palms CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 DBL CAB 4x4TRD OFF ROAD
    6 inch pro comp lift, Nerf Bars Pro Comp Skid Plates.
    do you still sell carrier berring drop for a 2006 tacoma for the drive line vibration after a 6 inch lift? if so how much?

To Top